Spike 2016

savion47

I can't wait to see you guys in August! 

First off if the Hotel (Met) sucked last year, (was it worse than the Pink Palace?!?)  I'm sorry about that, hopefully this years hotel choice will be better, it's the one that's on the first page here.  All the details are on the Spike! site and there's a 25% discount when you book with "Spike", as long as we get 9 other rooms rented out under the code "Spike".  The Edmonton crew is staying in that hotel too, so I think there's a good chance we will get the discount and you'll have lots of other guys to talk Blood Bowl with one a few cold ones too!  If you've booked already you can call back and book under that code to help everyone there get the discount.

The rules are the same as last year and are on the Spike! site too.  I think we had a great diversity of races last year and, for me that really added a bit of spice to the event.  I'll make sure that there is a bar at the event, of course, and I'm looking in the options for food there too.  I know you guys all go out for a big dinner on the Saturday night, but if you're in the mood for a few drinks and some games not called Blood Bowl we have a gaming night on Saturday till the wee hours, always a good time with some really interesting and different games.

I'll check back in there for any comments or questions and, once again thanks for all the interest and coming out to our little Blood Bowl party!

Steve.

• Like 2

*snore*

I have a much better Morg roster. In fact, it's the greatest Morg roster that can be made. And you know I've been working on this for 5 years. I can tell you at GN.

doubt it.  They changed the rules last year, so you can only take morg on stunty teams.....

How about this:

Dwarves

2 blitzers

2 Troll Slayers

1 Runner

6 Blockers

1 Flint Churnblade ( chainsaw )

4 rerolls

3 Fan Factor

11 points to spend:

2 guard on blitzers ( 5 ) 

2 MB on blockers  ( 5 )

1 Tackle on a Troll Slayer ( 1 )

Weav showed me this today! Enter to get a free Spike! ticket

https://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=Purplegoo&id=18937

Yeah, this is something that I've been working on with Phil (he's doing all the work) I hope that guys like it!  The limitations of Fumbbl mean that we can't use the same skill selection build for the tournament but it should be a good time anyway, and maybe see a little of what you want from your roster.  I think it would be awesome for this to go to a Western North American so it there's a chance it be used! S.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...