9th Age OFCC Tournament Packet

• 4 weeks later...

I might try to make this! I should probably play more than zero games before I commit fully to attending though, heh. Going to pour over the rulebook and Ogre Khans list tonight though and see what I can come up with.

I seem to recall someone posting a video / podcast / article showing the differences between 8th and 9th Age, but couldn't find it? Was that my imagination, or can anyone point me in the right direction?

• 2 weeks later...

okay guys. We need ppl to buy tickets to tell us how many tables to setup. Your tickets pay for the nicest venue we have ever hosted OFCC. If the event is canceled for any reason, refunds will be issued.

We want as many people playing as many games as possible.

Please buy your tickets as OFCC is always the best thing you can do in Vancouver, WA......ever.

You will not regret being a part of the event.

• Like 2

I'll be picking up my ticket tomorrow morning when my paycheck drops, barring any unexpected surprises. Is there a minimum number of players needed to assure the event fires off?

Please buy your tickets as OFCC is always the best thing you can do in Vancouver, WA......ever.

While in scenic Vancouver, Washington, be sure to visit one of our many beautiful Applebee's restraunts!

...The Hilton is also a 10 minute walk from the Tap Union Freehouse, which has some pretty tasty beers ;)

• Like 2

I've gotten 7 lists submitted so far and we only needed 6 to make sure the even took off so we're good to go as long as everyone buys their tickets and goes. I'm pretty sure I have an 8th on the way too once he gets around to letting me know, or worst case I can steal Jim's army and be a ringer.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes! Schedule!

Saturday

9:00 am – 10:00 am Registration

10:00 am – 1:00 pm Round 1

1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Lunch

2:00 pm – 5:00 pm Round 2

5:15 pm – 8:15 pm Round 3

Sunday

10:00 am – 1:00 pm Round 4

1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Lunch

2:00 pm – 5:00 pm Round 5

5:30ish - Awards

I also added this to the last page of the tournament packet :)