New GW Scenery

pretre

nice... if there wasn't a g-zillion laser cut mdf options lol.  Will they be cheaper than the options ?  lol doubtful.

-d

agree there. The Reaper version is $8.29

80036_w_1.jpg

The GW one is certainly better, but if just using it as terrain for shipping containers, I'd go with these every time.

They have stormbolters on them? Two stormbolters? These beg to be the moving objectives in a grav-train heist scenario.

If they're priced right, I could easily see them competing against MDF options. The detail you get on plastic (particularly GW plastic) is great, and they used to price their terrain appropriately. 

• Like 1

They have stormbolters on them? Two stormbolters? These beg to be the moving objectives in a grav-train heist scenario.

If they're priced right, I could easily see them competing against MDF options. The detail you get on plastic (particularly GW plastic) is great, and they used to price their terrain appropriately. 

true - I agree with Westy on this... if the price is right - then cool.

I'm just picturing them with tracks added to either side. They'd be awesome alternates for chimera or rhino chasis vehicles. Lots of Ork potential too.

Actually, probably be nice Caestus Ram conversions..

Rumor is 20 GBP, which puts it in the $30 or so range. If so, it's a pretty good deal, between the detailed containers (with interiors) and the scatter terrain. Plus, bolters on cargo containers. Stormbolters. That's 40k as [big bad swear word].

$30 for one container, or two? Can't tell from the pictures.

Rumor is 20 GBP, which puts it in the $30 or so range. If so, it's a pretty good deal, between the detailed containers (with interiors) and the scatter terrain. Plus, bolters on cargo containers. Stormbolters. That's 40k as [big bad swear word].

Yeah, if it's around $30 or so, that's definitely a good good deal.

• Like 2