New ITC Poll is up

pretre

itc.logo_.01.1-300x216.jpg

Follow this link to cast your vote! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YYimMt09rCa0ehM9-mVamm-FQfn-TGrbeKrsL2jG-8Y/viewform

Sorry we’re a day late! We lost a day getting back form Vegas after our LVO prep trip, so the poll is coming out a bit late, sorry for that. Please listen to the attached podcast for additional information on the poll questions. Thanks for voting and participating in the ITC!

Podcast: http://traffic.libsyn.com/signalsfromthefrontline/ITC_Poll_Podcast_Jun22.mp3

We require your email and name for voter verification purposes, that information will not be shared with any third parties. The poll runs through Sunday, June 26th.

And as a reminder, Las Vegas Open 2017 registration opens on July 1st, so mark your calendars!

LVO: http://www.lasvegasopen.net/

lvo.2017.1.jpg
  • Like 1

I don't understand where the question about walkers exchanging immobolized to weapon destroyed came from. Was there a rules argument about this? Or are they just trying to help walkers not become worthless?

Yup, making changes to increase competition and balance.  

• Like 1

3203yu45yusw.gif

Alright gentlemen, draw those lines in the sand and prepare for war!

Remember, that A-hole across the wire from you isn't just another hobbyist that feels different about some minutiae than you. No. He's a raving lunatic, hell bent on destroying your fun.

It's worse than that. He's morally wrong, and set on destroying not just your fun, but that of everyone who enjoys TRUE 40K (which is to say, the way you like it), and on top of that, he wants to eliminate puppies and rainbows from the universe and put children in workhouses from age 2.

• Like 4

It's worse than that. He's morally wrong, and set on destroying not just your fun, but that of everyone who enjoys TRUE 40K (which is to say, the way you like it), and on top of that, he wants to eliminate puppies and rainbows from the universe and put children in workhouses from age 2.

You have learned well, my disciple.

• Like 3

You are here: Home 40K News Signals from the Frontline: ITC 2016 Second Quarter Poll Results!

unnamed-4.jpg

The people have spoken! Listen up for the ITC poll results and commentary on them. Thanks as always for your participation in shaping your 40k experience.

See the original poll questions and answers, here. The questions and answers listed here have been shortened for brevity.

1Walkers.png2dfts1.png3dfts2.png

DFTS-FW.png

5dfts4.png6phaseform.png7shiftingw1.png8shiftingw2.png9electro.png10corsairs1.png11corsairs2.png12DCor.png13FAQ.png14FAQ2.png15FAQ3.png16FAQ4.png17FAQ5.png18FAQ6.png19FAQ7.png20FAQ8.png21FAQ9.png

I guess I'm not sure what the debate is on the grenades thing. The rule book says (at least mine does) that only one model may throw grenades per phase. I'm paraphrasing, but 1 model per unit per phase is the gist of it. That's how everyone I know down here in Eugene plays it as far as I know.

Is this being played differently because of an ITC ruling allowing multiple grenades to be used per phase?

I guess I'm not sure what the debate is on the grenades thing. The rule book says (at least mine does) that only one model may throw grenades per phase. I'm paraphrasing, but 1 model per unit per phase is the gist of it. That's how everyone I know down here in Eugene plays it as far as I know.

Is this being played differently because of an ITC ruling allowing multiple grenades to be used per phase?

The difference is that the Grenade Rules describe the use of Grenades in CC as being clamped on, rather than thrown, and consistently only uses the term "thrown" when describing their use in a Shooting Attack. Read through Pg.180-181, note how the 1 Grenade per Unit thing is only ever brought up when describing their use as in a Shooting Attack, even tho the description of using them as a Melee Weapon is otherwise very similar.

• Like 1

you dont throw missiles in close combat.  That is the issue.  the rules ALSO say you clamp them on when in close combat.  So the conflict is that clearly it appears they are meant to be "clamped on" by every model that can, and WHEN thrown, only one is.