Imperial agents and new canoness

pretre

If GW are still selling a codex/supplement, e.g. Codex Inq, Sisters or LOTD codex, I would assume they are still official and legit to use.

Of course, from GW point of view, they might just consider the codexes an expanded source of fluff and art now, as Imperial Agents can't fit all that in. GW honestly might not give a hoot which version of the rules people use, which isn't great for players as things get murkier then they already are.

Still unable to get Canoness Veridyan. Got a reply back from GW Customer Service last week that basically said "Thank you for playing our games, sorry you were unable to purchase Canoness Veridyan. Try again in the future!"

And she is out of stock AGAIN. LOL guess I won't be getting one then. And eBay has her listed for about $50 (Buy It Now $150?!?! Yeah, right). It's not so much that I want her to play with, but add to my collection. I have the 2nd Edition Codex with this artwork on it, I have the White Dwarf that premiered the Sisters of Battle, and I still have a few of my SoB models (sold the army when they got the White Dwarf treatment).

And this "codex"? Bleh. LOL

Hit the 'email me' button on her page and they'll e-mail you when she is in stock.

If GW are still selling a codex/supplement, e.g. Codex Inq, Sisters or LOTD codex, I would assume they are still official and legit to use.

Of course, from GW point of view, they might just consider the codexes an expanded source of fluff and art now, as Imperial Agents can't fit all that in. GW honestly might not give a hoot which version of the rules people use, which isn't great for players as things get murkier then they already are.

Yep. We have no way of knowing until they officially post on it or take it down.

Rene Ferrer Is Codex: Inquisition still valid? Because the Inquisition list in this is terrible. I have to take an Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband Detachment just to be able to use my Crusaders, Arco-Flagellants, and Death Cult Assassins, and even then I'm only all...See More

Warhammer 40,000 Hey guys - this is a good question, and we have passed this question on to the rules guys. For now, we suggest using whichever book you have 1f642.png:)
Like · Reply · 4 · 11 hrs