Plastic Sisters for reals this time / Cadian Campaign / New Inquisitor? / Commoragh Game

pretre

Regarding the previous link (http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/52/1482953810-20161228-203221.jpg), there is a partially cut description accompanying that picture that people have been debating before (the one with DE looking guy).
It's partially cut on the pic but from what I get it implies that on the glacial moon of Klaisus (?) Imperial Forces are trying to run away from Abaddon forces and that their saving grace may come from an unlikely something (probably alliance, the word is cut).

Also:
- Abaddon doesn't want to destroy Cadia with the Planet Killer, he wants to conquer it. Apparently it's the final piece of his 10k years old long plan.
- I don't have the source for it but I've read on another forums that apparently the new Inquisitor is part of the people released from Trazyn vaults, and is like "WTF have you all been doing with the Imperium???" when she sees Psykers flinging spells left an right, Wulfen running around everywhere and a "Saint" leading them. But don't quote me on this as I can't find the original source.

• Like 1

I mean if you're just counting a particular model, the Rhino has been in plastic for years now.

More accurately, we have had a plastic immolator for years now. That being said, Rhino isn't unique to us and the immolator is just a vehicle. We've been waiting for plastic troops and it looks like we are still waiting.

Yep. We still don't have any reliable chatter on dates for SOB, so I'm not surprised.

Separately, there's this:

Gangs of Commorragh

Tags : warhammer 40 000 dark eldar

thumb_15726364_846973182111728_609805757

Hello everyone !!

Don't know if it was already shared, but i like it.
Its Italian so it's from nick :D

Gorkamorka with dark eldar ? A mix with necromunda on speeder ?
I am not sure yet but sounds fun !

/cheers.
bob.

• Like 1

Quote from the batrep intro: "With the BT and Cadians I could build one of the new formations from Fall of Cadia - the Wrathful Crusade".

I'd say you're good 5d13fa41280d6fdef786d41bc175d3f6.gif

The batrep is terrible, though. It's a shame, because it is a 5k BT/Sisters/Guard/surprising ally vs Black Legion fight with what seen to be studio armies of an unusually high painting standard. The few shots that are well done really pop and make me want to buy all models depicted, as a batrep should. But: most pics are small and dark, the armies and tactics questionable and for some reason *cough[the Imperium players' stated goal is to show off how awesome the new triumvirate is (buy all three, get some formation in the box). Abaddon is in the game as well, guess what happens.

Caw has a melter weapon it seems (one of his guns is a Solar Atomiser, the other an arc...something, maybe scourge? [bogengeißel]) and he has a rule Canticles of the Arch Magos to boost CM units and vehicles and uses a War chant of Strenght to give a 12" reach?/bubble? -it doesn't say- 5++ to vehicles. Is that new? Greyfax is a lvl 2 psyker, they call her a telepath, but I'm not sure if that means her disciplines or if that's just current GW lingo for a psyker, I stopped reading GW material in German once they started their half-translated books. Nothing on Celestine's rules outside of allowing armour saves for Termis, it seems, but again the write-up is really imprecise.

Oh, and Fall of Cadia has a handy Empyrean Storm D66 chart that you roll on EVERY TURN to get effects like "all models regenerate a wound", " "all models move +1/+3 if psyker or demon ", "roll a D6 for every psyker, thy lose a random psy power on a 6", "one random psyker doubles his sAr, T and A", "double the range of all powers" etc.. You all love charts and rolling, right?

The good news is that my bro comes soon and outside of exchabging presents I can pester him into taking a few pics, I bet.

• Like 1

In the Fall of Cadia book are two new detachments for the Imperium - quoting from the english WD one is for 'combined forces of the Imperium' and the other 'combined forces of the Adeptus Mechanicus'. Plus a formation called Triumvirate for the three new character models. There are new 'relics and arcana for the Ecclesiarchy, and the Adeptus Mechanicus respectively', 'Inquisition Tactical Objectives', the d66 'Empyric Storm chart' and 4 Echo of war missions. EDIT: I stand corrected, the battle report says new formations for Chaos but the actual book preview doesnt...

Echoes of War missions:

- Cawl vs Orks on Eriad VI
- in the bowels of the Imperial Fist fortress starship The Phalanx where Daemons run riot
- 3rd and 4th scenario are on Cadia (the last mission is used for the battle report)

- WD comes with another, exclusive mission (see yesterday's photo on War of Sigmar)

• Like 1

Receive information from the next pre - order Games Workshop will launch soon: all hope Fall of Cadia, the first book of the Gathering Storm collection. It is a hardcover book of 136 pages in Castilian with a narrative campaign. It has a price of 40 €.Triumvirate presents the Imperium - Celestine the Living Saint, Archmagos Dominus Belisarius Cawl and Katarinya Greyfax the Ordo Inquisitor Hereticus. This book tells the story of how Abaddon the Despoiler deals a severe blow to the Empire with his attack on the planet Cadia. The book contains:
  • Complete rules for the Inquisitor Greyfax, Belisarius Cawl and Celestine.
  • Triumvirate Imperium - training to use these three characters together in one game.
  • Six new Relics for Ecclesiarchy and six Mechanicum Arcana objects, which can be used by the forces of the Adept Sororitas and Cults Mechanicum.
  • Training for The Grand Convocation and Imperial Crusade - combines the Cult Mechanicus, Skitarii and the Imperial Knights in an army. The other combines the Black Templars and Adepta Sororitas.
  • Battlezone: Empyric Storms - rules for the effects of the thunder storms that lash Cadia.
  • Four new missions.
black%2Btemplars%2Be%2Binquisidora.jpg Excellent illustration, apart from unpublished because it shows Marines in retreat. And who is the character in the red armor?
Additionally also they are available with the book of the Gathering Storm campaign: Fall of Cadia Battlezone deck of cards: Empyric Storms Cards: 36 cards detailing the events of warp storms. The cards can be used in any game of Warhammer 40,000 and serve for any army - it contains additional rules for psychic phase and additional effects for games.

Box The Triumvirate of the Imperium (65 €), it contains five plastic miniatures whose rules are in the book Fall of Cadia:
  • Inquisitor Greyfax
  • Belisarius Cawl
  • Celestine accompanied by his loyal Geminae Superia - The EleanorGenevieve and sisters.

There will be more special characters. Of Chaos. 
Source: whatsapp 
Miniwars

• Like 1

"He's in the battle report in Jan.'s issue of WD.

Inquisitor has access to telepathy school --and also has "Aura of Oppression"

Cawl uses a war hymn to give vehicles in 12" of him a 5++ save.

His solar atomiser glances and then destroys ( last Hull point possibly ? ) a land raider. Possibly aided by another hymn/canticle.

Saint seems to rally/aid morale of units. Some fleeing guard rally when she arrives by DS.
Looks like she can return from the dead still/again too."

• Like 1

via anonymous sources on Faeit 212 
(some stuff is currently leaked data but with new additions as well) 
Triumvirate of the Imperium - 80$ 
-Includes all 3 Characters within the Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia book. 
-Inquisitor Greyfax, comes with a Ornate Power Armour, Master Crafted Powersword, Condemnor Boltgun, Psyk-out grenades and the Psyocculum - the Eye of the Emperor. 
-Belisarius Cawl comes with a Master Crafted Power Axe, Arc Scourge, Refractor field, mechadendrite hive and Scryerskull - He also confers the Canticles of the Omnissiah Special rule to allied units within range 
-Saint Celestine with the Armour of St. Katherine, Bolt Pistol and Ardent Blade - She also confers the Act of Faith Special rule to allied units within range 
her 2 Geminae Superia, Sister Eleanor and Sister Genevieve come with Bolt Pistols and Power Swords. 

Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia - 50$ 
-136 Pages 
-Rules for Belisarius Cawl, Saint Celestine and Inquisitor Greyfax. Celestine and Belisarius Cawl also confers the Act of Faith/Canticles of the Omnissiah Special rule to allied units within range. 
-6 Relics for the Ecclisarchy usable by Adepta Sororitas 
-6 Arcana Mechanicum usable by Cult Mechanicus 
-Grand Convocation detatchment, which combines Cult Mechanicus, Skitarii and Mechanicus Knights 
-Imperial Crusade detatchment, which combines Black Templars and Adepta Sororitas 
-Triumvirate of the Imperium Formation, which lets you field Celestine, Belisarius Cawl and Inquisitor Greyfax as one Formation 
-4 new Altar of War Missions 
Battlezone: Empyric Storms rules. For raging warpstorm effects, like halving the range of psychic powers or even removing invulnerable saves. 

Battlezone: Empyric Storm Cards - 15$ 
-36 reference cards for the empyric storm events, adding psychic rules and effects to the battle. Usable in any game of Warhammer 40k 

Start Collecting! Deathwatch - 85$ 
-Watch Captain Artemis 
-2 sets of Deathwatch Space Marines 
-1 Venerable Dreadnought and Deathwatch Upgrade Sprue 
-Comes with the Indomitus Kill team Formation sheet