Warhamsters doing a game night on 01/03?

dalmer

I'd love to get in a game of 9th age, if anyone is interested, haven't yet gotten a chance to try 1.3 and would like a chance to brush up on tactics before the tournament gets scheduled.

I'd love to get a 9th Age game in! I'll bring my Mordheim stuff too in case we finish early enough to get a game in after, otherwise I'll just do a makeup game at some point.

PayPal sent on 01-02 at approximately 1921 hours.  Instead of you going out of your way to DTG how about holding them til the next game nite you attend?  Or I can pick them up in some fashion?

Don't wanna hassle you...

Received! If it's OK with you, I can drop them off at DTG tomorrow evening, so you can pick them up at your leisure. They'll be behind the front desk. Hope your going out tonight is a sign of times to come, and I'm sorry to miss it!

Hey folks, wanted to give a heartfelt "thank you!" for chatting with me and saying hello when I came down tonight.  I realize that I kind of just fluttered about the tables and watched... and hope I wasn't too distracting or problematic with my questions and such. 

Loved seeing the miniatures duking it out on the streets of Mordheim, loved seeing the scenery... was really cool.  Some warbands are motivated by the thought of riches and spoils of war... some warbands are motivated by pride... and heck, some warbands are probably motivated by the harsh words and name-calling that their leaders were shouting towards them during some of the games I watched! 

I got to see some X-Wing, although that game appears way too technical for a ground-pounder like me...

Heck, I even got to see some minotaurs and trees (???) charging knights on horseback! 

All in all, a wonderful time.  Thanks for allowing me to intrude on your storylines / campaigns / games and pester you with my questions. 

Hope to see y'all next Tuesday!

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Below is a photo of Joey's sneaky Ostlanders ambushing my Averlanders.  The Ostlander's initial charge took out Tomas, my Youngblood, and knocked Hugo the Halfling on his butt.  On the my following turn, pictured below, my Captain and Scout counter-charged the drunken hillbillies, and Hugo crawled up into the cart to get above the fray.

Y7pbrQ.jpg

• Like 1