Troops (regen)

5 BSS with M/F in Immo - 135

5 BP/Bolter Scouts in Storm - 95

3 Bikes with 2 Grav - 93

3 Bikes with 2 Grav - 93

3 Bikes with 2 Grav - 93

• Like 1

OMG, I'm dumb. Castellans allows you to buy empty pods.

Celestine - 200

Coteaz - 100

Henchies - 7 Acolytes, 3 Servitors with MM, Psyker - 68

3 Grav Cents - 240

Librarian with Hunter's Eye and Bike - 105

Exorcist - 125

Drop Pod - 35

Troops (regen)

3 Bikes with 2 Melta - 83

3 Bikes with 2 Grav - 93

• Like 1

OMG, I'm dumb. Castellans allows you to buy empty pods.

Celestine - 200

Coteaz - 100

Henchies - 7 Acolytes, 3 Servitors with MM, Psyker - 68

3 Grav Cents - 240

Exorcist - 125

Drop Pod - 35

Troops (regen)

3 Bikes with 2 Grav - 93

So, this is evil and I like it. I kind of want to find a way to fit some servo skulls in it just in case I run into GSC though.

Drop a bike squad and swap to scouts does it.

Celestine - 200

Coteaz - 100

Henchies - 6 Acolytes, 3 Servitors with MM, Psyker - 64

3 Grav Cents - 240

Drop Pod - 35

Exorcist - 125

Troops (regen)

5 BP/Bolter Scouts - 55

3 Bikes with 2 Grav - 93

Inquisitorial Representative - Inquisitor with 3 Skulls - 34

• Like 1

Drop a bike squad and swap to scouts does it.

Celestine - 200

Coteaz - 100

Henchies - 6 Acolytes, 3 Servitors with MM, Psyker - 64

3 Grav Cents - 240

Drop Pod - 35

Exorcist - 125

Troops (regen)

5 BP/Bolter Scouts - 55

3 Bikes with 2 Grav - 93

Inquisitorial Representative - Inquisitor with 3 Skulls - 34

Okay, let's assume I'm going with this (unless AP comes in and shatters my world).

Here's the real question: I have the grav Cents already assembled and they were primed by the other dude. No biggie. Reprime. But how should I paint them. They are assembled stock and come with tons of normal marine bling sculpted on. Normally, I would paint them SW to match my army. In this case though, I would have had to start from the beginning and carve off stuff, add more. Should I just paint them Inquisition colors and say they are inquisition? Will that be confusing on the battlefield (not that this army doesn't have enough color schemes going on. (Inquisition (Bronze and Reds) with sand bases, SOB (Red armor on Black bases), SW (on green bases). Or should I just paint them SW and ignore the extra bling for now?

Is there a reason the Librarian has a bike? Means he can't ride with the Grav Cents, who are his presumed beneficiaries.

Where does Celestine go/what does she do? I know she's the centerpiece you want to use, but I'm not sure what her role in the list is at this point.

Yes, it makes the Bikes troops, which makes them regen. The plan is to have the Libby with one of the bike squads on turn 1 and then to move forward and join the Grav when they drop.

Celestine runs around and messes stuff up on her own. She denies STW pretty well and she makes a great distraction carnifex. She can also do a good job at chopping up and tying down scoring units and non-dedicated assault units. I can put her with a BSS squad on turn 1 just to give her added wounds until she needs to move.

If you were playing "Chaos" Space Wolves, I'd completely buy into your wolves wearing shiny new Imperial Cent armor. But you don't, so in my head it makes more sense to paint them as conscripted members of your Inquisition, rather than Veteran Space Wolves wearing armor that really is not their style.

Gotcha! I dig that.

He gets +1bs, Ignores Cover to his ranged weapons and unit he joins. White Scars relic in Angels of Death

Thanks, IK, for 'covering' it for me.

Yeah, so you have that dude join up with the Grav Cents and they ignore cover on all their guns. Usually, you wouldn't have him on a bike and he would just ride in the pod.

The only critique I have of the latest list, which I like a lot, is that it's really KP-heavy. Won't hurt you in most missions obviously, but having a few larger units (e.g., by combining a couple of BSS units or bikes into one) could help here.

Edit: the lack of flyer defense also stands out to me as a potential problem, but again this is probably safe to ignore in most cases.

The only critique I have of the latest list, which I like a lot, is that it's really KP-heavy. Won't hurt you in most missions obviously, but having a few larger units (e.g., by combining a couple of BSS units or bikes into one) could help here.

Edit: the lack of flyer defense also stands out to me as a potential problem, but again this is probably safe to ignore in most cases.

So, this is a very valid problem and one that would be a worry in a normal tournament. This is especially true since the regenned units also count for KP again. That being said, the Annihilation is three Cleanse and Control missions, so KP are not an issue.

I am also settling into the latest list and have started final conversions before I prime and get painting.

• Like 2

From a paint/assembly standpoint:

- Paint 4 bolters and one scout in one of the scout squads, 1 bolter in another. Potentially (if I get excited) replace the two shotguns that are modeled and painted with bolters in the second squad.

- Get two grav guns (Purajh has these)

- Prime and paint 4 riders and one whole bike/rider

- RePrime and paint 3 Cent Devs

- RePrime and paint LS Storm

- Prime and Paint my second Geminae (using the Ephrael stern model)

I would like to get the new Triumverate Celestine and Geminae together and painted, but they will be a centerpiece so I don't want to rush them. Also, my wife will probably be painting them and although she does an excellent job, speed is not in her playbook.

• Like 1

How's the new Celestine model?

Looks pretty nice on paper. :)

I haven't assembled this t yet. I've been busy prepping the other models in the list and playin Xcom 2. ;)

I'll probably assemble Celestine and The Geminae just to have with me in case anyone doesn't like me using the old models but I doubt they will be painted. I'll want to take my time on them.

• Like 1