Ordo Fanaticus 2017 Hobby Progress Challenge!

It's a new month.  Want to enter?  Here's all you have to do:

State your miniature hobby painting commitment.  The goal is a painted unit per month.

Ex:

"I will assemble and paint this box of Space Marines"

"I will paint this assembled Chariot I bought off eBay"

Include a dated picture.

When you have completed said stated goal, post a dated picture of the completed commitment, quoting the original post.

Remember to quote your original post so progress for the month may be easily verified.  Failure to do so will DISQUALIFY the entry.

When you have completed said stated goal, post a dated picture of the completed commitment, quoting the original post.

Remember to quote your original post so progress for the month may be easily verified.  Failure to do so will DISQUALIFY the entry.

Oh [big bad swear word], thats what I forgot to do. God dammit.

[TANK TANK TANK]

I've had this thing rolling around since the ol' Lost and the Damned EoT list. Why not paint it now?

EDIT:

Just received a big lot from a friend so I think I'll be painting a few of these up this month instead. Might also throw in some swarms just to get things going:

tza6T04.jpg?1

• Like 2

I have updated the challenge.  The year end winner will now be determined thusly:

At the end of the year the member that has completed the most goals will win a better prize. In the case of a tie the members will be placed in a raffle, from which I will draw a winner.

As this first month had a bit of a rocky start, all members that posted completed goals that didn't qualify will still count for the year end prize.

I'd like this to gain enough momentum to garner some sponsorship and some really great support.  

Alright, I need to get into this thread so that I actually make progress towards OFCC this year.   I'm going to be playing Infinity with an Ariadna force, and only one of the models in my 10-model list is ready to go.   In addition to models I plan to have a display board which matches the theme and bases of the army, as well as matching camouflage tokens and markers for equipment.   So far I have models assembled and primed, but only the one model completed.  Also, since the list is subject to change between now and then, I will likely end up painting more than the initial 10.  The clock starts now, wish me luck!

Alright, I need to get into this thread so that I actually make progress towards OFCC this year.   I'm going to be playing Infinity with an Ariadna force, and only one of the models in my 10-model list is ready to go.   In addition to models I plan to have a display board which matches the theme and bases of the army, as well as matching camouflage tokens and markers for equipment.   So far I have models assembled and primed, but only the one model completed.  Also, since the list is subject to change between now and then, I will likely end up painting more than the initial 10.  The clock starts now, wish me luck!

Please post a pic of the models you intend to finish with the date.