Kill Team pick up games at OFCC

scottshoemaker

10 hours ago, WestRider said:

I would love to, but not sure I'll be up for it with the Shadespire Tournament on Friday and then the 40K Team Event. Friday evening is most likely, since the Shadespire event is expected to wrap up by 7-ish.

Oh good point I think I can manage playing after the Shadespire event or potentially during the event (depends on if I play or not, I am running the event and the ringer).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Frowbakk said:

I don't have the rules and have never played, but can a team be made of 12 Tau Firewarriors?

Finally get a chance to show off the 'Alien Legion' conversions inspired by the comic book.

Yep you can definitely use 12 Fire warriors, The base cost for 12 would be 96 points (without any upgrades). The game is always played at 100 points max. My kill team of Tactical Marines and Scouts is only 7 models. You have to play between 3 and 20 models.

So Friday around 7 or so?  I'm hoping to make it.  If so, I will bring the rulebook, box set board, mechanicum board and munitorium board and several sets of tokens and cards.  Will probably bring a couple of different teams as well.  I'm hoping terrain won't be an issue, cause I don't want to haul all of that stuff as well.

One of the tables I'm bringing down for the 40K Team Event is Sector Mechanicus, so I'll have plenty of suitable Terrain available as well. I haven't played, but I've read through the rules pretty thoroughly. Now I just need to figure out what KT I want to pack, as not a single one of the Models in my 40K Army are usable in KT 😉