Dwarf Rumours

Dwarf Rumours - Consolidated.

-New Clampack Hero.

-New Gyrocopter Kit. It is suppose to look beefier with a bomber and machine gun variant and the possibility of taking squadrons.

-A Plastic Kit that can make Hammerers or Iron Breakers.

-A Plastic Slayer Kit. In the kit, there are bits to make berserkers and giant slayers. 

-There will be a new Dual kit which will make a Throne carried by 4 Dwarves, in which Thorgrim Grudgebearer or a normal Dwarf Lord can be mounted. The kit will also make the Anvil of Doom, which is swapped out with the seat of the throne and carried by 4 Dwarves, and counts as a mount for a Runelord. The model will be on a 60x100 base and is pictured in a unit.

-Plastic Tunneling Vehicle

-Plastic New VERY large gun/cannon

-Runelord can't add DD

-Dwarf army can add 2 DD every magic phase

-Anvil is Bound spell.

-Possible new shooting unit that act like blunderbusses for CD.

I'm definitely excited for some new Dwarf action! I'm hoping they get some options strategically, though. They tend to get a little dull after a few games. The tunneling machine and new 'copter give me hope in this area.

Not sure how I feel about the Anvil going back to a bound spell again though. It didn't work before since the opponent could use all their dispel dice on the one and only spell per magic phase, so hopefully they don't go back to that. Maybe it'll cast several spells a turn?

When's it rumored to come out?

Bound spells on the anvil are fine, just wait and 6 dice it when you need it, no chance of blowing up is nice.  Besides if the casting values are low enough you can suck out some dispel dice by trying for the lower spell first, If you get it with one die your opponent has to really think about it, and if you don't get it, no problem move to the next spell.

Bound spells on the anvil are fine, just wait and 6 dice it when you need it, no chance of blowing up is nice.  Besides if the casting values are low enough you can suck out some dispel dice by trying for the lower spell first, If you get it with one die your opponent has to really think about it, and if you don't get it, no problem move to the next spell.

Do you know that it'll be able to cast multiple bound spells a turn? I hope so, do you have info we don't here?

If you look at the detail of the slayer it is amazing, but I agree the leaping thing is not quite working, but being plastic it should be easy to fix.

That pose might look better at another angle, but in general leaping is not for me... the model, looks good but I am not sure it is any better than any previous slayers.