Dwarf Rumours

So the engineer upgrade is not an option for the Flame Cannon or for the Organ Gun nor are runes that increase ballistic skill. I could see the OG becoming like the Iron Demon where you roll 2 dice and keep the roll of your choice thus it only misfires on a double misfire result. This is fluffy and keeping with the "improved" dwarfish design.

Not in the same situation but I certainly don't have the expendable cash that I used to. My full and mostly painted dwarf army won't change much, but I'm definitely excited to have a box or two of those stout little bastards giving my front ranks some "wow".

Honestly, I think they'll mix in pretty well. They look proportionally the same (still have gorrilla hands), the only real change looks like they've got 200% more detail than the previous versions. So I think they'll fit fine and just stand out as the elite unit of the army.

Belegar Ironhammer 305 points

M3-WS8-BS4-S4-T5-W3-I4-A4-Ld10

Stubborn

Revenge Incarnate-Once per game, at the start of any Close Combat phase, Belegar can harness the power of his ancestors. For the remainder of the turn, he doubles his Attacks characteristic.

Magic Items

The Hammer of Angrund: Magic Weapon. The wielder of this weapon has the Always Strikes First special rule, and Attacks made by the Hammer of Angrund receive a +1 bonus To Wound.

Shield of Defiance: Magic Armor. Shield. The Shield of Defiance grants Belegar a 4+ ward save. Additionally, this shield makes Belegar immune to the effects of the Killing Blow and Heroic Killing Blow special rules, treating wounding hits that would automatically slay him as a normal Wound.