Ordo Game Night 1/28 @ WOW - Planetary Empires Week 2

DisruptiveConduct

Hello everyone,

This coming Tuesday is Week 2 of the Planetary Empires Campaign. As always, we will open up the club around 3-4 depending and game until we're gamed out.

It is important to know who all will be there so we can get the dice rolling out of the way and determine who is attacking who. I would imagine most people getting there around 5.30PM-6PM so expect that as a good starting time.

Of course, games do not have to be played at WOW but the dice rolling will occur there every Tuesday.

For all of those who have not done so, please bring your $20 donation for terrain or at least be able to provide a description of what you will be working on as a terrain donation. This includes anyone who paid 75% of their entry fee. =)

I'll be there with my Tyranids, ready to face any attackers or to stomp face on Matt's Necrons.

See you there.

For all of those who have not done so, please bring your $20 donation for terrain or at least be able to provide a description of what you will be working on as a terrain donation. This includes anyone who paid 75% of their entry fee. =)

Showed a few guys a cell phone video last GN, working on a set of modular rivers with bridges. Since my medium is steel, the core of each section has been welded together. This should make for some pretty durable rivers and bridges - which is really good for apoc/escalation gaming as the models themselves will be getting heavier. The pieces should also retain some degree of magnetism for those with magnetic bases.

The process I'm doing is partially an experiment. Step 1 is welding, step 2 is a textured spray paint (designed for lawn chairs) which should make it a better texture, 3rd step is re-painting, then liquid resin for the river/stream/waterfall, then flock/glue on terrain. I'm done with step 1, probably doing most of step 2 tonight (weather permitting).

-Pax