Man Goes To “Magic: The Gathering” Tournament, Poses Next To Butt Cracks

jollyork

This really can apply to all nerd hobbies. I bet it smelled terrible in there too. Also, he was banned for 6 months from participating in M:tG events because of this.

Seriously!? THAT is the stance organizers took? I can understand banning him from that event, but maybe if those guys had discovered the marvels of the modern belt, he wouldn't have been put in that position.

• Like 1

Seriously!? THAT is the stance organizers took? I can understand banning him from that event, but maybe if those guys had discovered the marvels of the modern belt, he wouldn't have been put in that position.

Yes this. I mean totally not nice to the people being made fun of but wearing clothes that fit properly should not be that hard.

Yes this. I mean totally not nice to the people being made fun of but wearing clothes that fit properly should not be that hard.

Honestly, once you get into big and tall sizes, finding a good fit can be really difficult. It was only a couple of years ago that I finally found a brand of jeans that fit me well and weren't discontinued within months.

It would definitely help if fashion trended back toward higher waists, tho.

• Like 1

Honestly, once you get into big and tall sizes, finding a good fit can be really difficult. It was only a couple of years ago that I finally found a brand of jeans that fit me well and weren't discontinued within months.

It would definitely help if fashion trended back toward higher waists, tho.

Wear longer shirts?

• Like 1

Hey, I did find some that work. Ain't no problem here. I'm just saying that there really aren't as many options out there as you might think.

It certainly doesn't help that sizing is so inconsistent, so especially when ordering online (because this stuff can get really expensive), it can really be a crapshoot. One survey found jeans varying by as much as 6" in waistline measurements from the listed size, and shirts can vary immensely, with some 4XL being the same size as other 2XL, and some of the same nominal size being very long and skinny, while others are shorter and broader. I ordered a dozen shirts direct from Hanes one time to get some extra variety in my work shirts when I was baking, all nominally the same size, no two of them fit the same.

• Like 1