No thread? No, thread! Warhamsters 7/18

Fix

3 hours ago, Koyote said:

If there is interest in playing Zombicide Black Plague, I'd be willing to host.

hEf312.png

No book club means Grom needs to slay! You have the earthquake hammer right? That and something ranged makes him happy... I'm down bringing Grom,  I could also bring Thalia. Conan and red Sonia love to kill that which is already dead. 

Edit: played today... Grom killed 25 things in one attack today 21 walkers, 2 fatties,  the abominotaur, and the ablobination. Blood lust, barbarian, and the earthquake hammer is amazing

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sherbert said:

Hey D_Lo, it looks like Scipiano cant make it so id be down for 9th age. Also whatever happened to your friend who had the elves? I have not seen him around lately.

The ground will bathe in the blood of orcs while the dwarves of Clan D_Lo drink and swim with little hairy women.

The only game I've played was 2000pts, which didn't feel that big compared to 7th Ed where 2000pts was a lot of dudes on the board. Not sure there's a "norm" yet for this edition, but armies will probably be smaller, especially with marines, than in 7th. I'm just fine with anything in the 1850 to 2000pt range.

43 minutes ago, SigurdBC said:

The only game I've played was 2000pts, which didn't feel that big compared to 7th Ed where 2000pts was a lot of dudes on the board. Not sure there's a "norm" yet for this edition, but armies will probably be smaller, especially with marines, than in 7th. I'm just fine with anything in the 1850 to 2000pt range.

2k sounds good. Ill have some orks

On 7/16/2017 at 9:01 PM, VonVilkee said:

No book club means Grom needs to slay! You have the earthquake hammer right? That and something ranged makes him happy... I'm down bringing Grom,  I could also bring Thalia. Conan and red Sonia love to kill that which is already dead. 

Edit: played today... Grom killed 25 things in one attack today 21 walkers, 2 fatties,  the abominotaur, and the ablobination. Blood lust, barbarian, and the earthquake hammer is amazing

Sorry, but I'm going to have to cancel tonight.  The zombies are in mourning.

BiBdjM.png