Sunday, August 20th

Raindog

59 minutes ago, CliffsidePDX said:

Hoping to make it out tomorrow. Trying to pull together a list, and just wanted to see if there'd be a big issue if I proxy a few things? I'm contemplating making some purchases to expand my Yu Jing but wanted to try a few things out. I know it can be a pain for people so I wanted to double check first. 

Please proxy, but be friendly and remind your opponent. 

See you tomorrow.

And after annoying you with the proxy question, I won't be able to make today. 

Sorry to be a super flaky new player! I know it's overshare but my wife is recovering from leukemia and a bone marrow transplant and needs 24/7 care. In-laws had something come up so I need to stay home with my lovely wife. Again sorry for the overshare! Hope to make it out next week!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CliffsidePDX said:

And after annoying you with the proxy question, I won't be able to make today. 

Sorry to be a super flaky new player! I know it's overshare but my wife is recovering from leukemia and a bone marrow transplant and needs 24/7 care. In-laws had something come up so I need to stay home with my lovely wife. Again sorry for the overshare! Hope to make it out next week!

Totally, not an issue. 

May you wife soon be in full health!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sgt. Rock said:

Jeff? I wasn't there... are you guys seeing someone else named Jeff?!? I thought we had something special...

Yes, there is another Jeff. He is an Ordo Senator. He was playing his 40K League game. He is a great guy, but he does not wear kilts, so he can never replace you.