40K OFCC Team Event - Conversation starts here!

evil_bryan

For me, on another forum, we have several "Mission" threads in various areas.  My Random Thought thread is akin to those, as well.  Anywho, the core Missions are a post goal for that specific area.  Actually, it'd be like combining the "Random" threads into one per area, and general chit chat isn't considered "Off Topic."  

This thread was a "Mission: OFCC Spoilers" and I tried, mostly, to keep my posts Ordo related.  Other times, I quoted Lords of Acid and got looked at funny.  Tis a shame, LoA are some grand industrial!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, PumpkinHead said:

Looks to be a dead thread. :(

The thread may be dead, but think of this as a wake rather than funeral.

Over the course of a few weeks, we pretty much stayed on topic and revealed a ton of cool information about OFCC. I'm not sure if we have ever had this many details out 6 months before the event before. It is an exciting time and this thread is just the start. :)

Also, with over 400 responses this thread broke into the top 10 most responded to threads in the history of the 40K sub-forum on Ordo.

So, raise a glass and toast a post well lived!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

16 hours ago, evil_bryan said:

The thread may be dead, but think of this as a wake rather than funeral.

Over the course of a few weeks, we pretty much stayed on topic and revealed a ton of cool information about OFCC. I'm not sure if we have ever had this many details out 6 months before the event before. It is an exciting time and this thread is just the start. :)

Also, with over 400 responses this thread broke into the top 10 most responded to threads in the history of the 40K sub-forum on Ordo.

So, raise a glass and toast a post well lived!

Wait!

I've analyzed this post and it contains a secret message.

He says to "toast" clear as day, right?

Take the first letter from each line above... what does it spell?

T. O. A. S....

Where's the final "T", evil_bryan?

Inquiring minds want to know!

• Like 1

I almost brought some last year, but ran out of time to bake them before heading down Friday morning.

Cheddar Bay biscuit mix, a little scrambled egg in the middle, wrapped with bacon and then baked, with herb butter drizzled over the top.

I'm making a batch to bring to work this Sunday when I have to do overtime beginning at 5 AM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1