Changes coming to OBBL

Weav

We have had a drop in the Premiership, and a change is incoming to adjust. If anyone has a desire to play that currently isn't, please post it here and let me know. If not I will either:

Please watch this space

1 minute ago, Weav said:

No, we’d have eight in Premiership and ten in Super League. 

We'd go from 10 to 8? Who else is getting das boot?

Update: I see what you're saying. Was getting confused by the league names; Apertura vs. Super vs. Premiership vs. Still Waking Up vs. I don't think shane should get relegated after already giving travis all that free spp. He should instead give us all free spp. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, michaels said:

Update: I see what you're saying. Was getting confused by the league names; Apertura vs. Super vs. Premiership vs. Still Waking Up vs. I don't think shane should get relegated after already giving travis all that free spp. He should instead give us all free spp. :)

Yes, Apertura means ‘opening’ as in the beginning of the year season; there is an Apertura for both Premiership and Super League. There will also be a Clausera for both in the fall.

I'll have a decision by end of day. 

3 hours ago, michaels said:

This is a very good point. I should give everyone an equal change to get as many SPPs as possible off my team.

• Like 1

Super League: the schedule has been updated; you will see there may be duplicate games on your schedule. For my sanity, we will keep the schedule as is with the duplicate games. You will play someone more than once. I may also adjust the schedule to make sure people play each other player at least once, stay tuned. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

@Ziggens @sfoster @Damien @Daerkannon @Bosco @peter.cosgrove @scotthartman @ninefinger