How I met Yodalorian: Mando with Spoilers

InfestedKerrigan

Without retcon you could also have his helm take serious amount of damage without allowing him time to get to a forge. I don't quite know what could cause that damage as I am not crazy familiar with his space-adamantite. 

I am assuming that we might see the Mando open up more as hanging out with Baby Yoda softens his hardened exterior. We might get some cool monologues where he is just talking to baby yoda, kinda like some people might do to their pet. 

Watched Ep 5 at midnight, and again earlier this morning.  The pacing is feeling drawn out, which is shiddy, cuz the episodes are already clearly primed for the 1hr syndication slot on ABC.

So much of this episode is also dark as zuck.  Squinting in the dark, 4 feet from a 55" uhd 'dark' ya dig?  Probably my least favorite episode to date.  

On 11/30/2019 at 9:26 PM, Ish said:

And of course, no discussion of the Magnificent Seven Samurai trope and Star Wars can neglect to mention Battle Beyond the Stars!

MV5BMWJlZjZiNDktMDk2Yi00ZmJhLWJjYjUtMDU4

The spaceship was a flying uterus with tits. The spaceship was intentionally designed to be a flying uterus with tits... God have mercy on our souls.

Does this spaceship have testicles?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1