Border Princes Bash - 7s League - League Night #2

jollyork

NEXT LEAGUE NIGHT

Our next official League Night is Tuesday, July 6 at the Ordo clubhouse. The theme is listed below so you can get started on painting your mascot model. 

Mascot Night - The stitching is fresh and the outfits are zany, ready for their debut in front of the crowd. Each team gets a free Mascot Inducement (DZ page 39) for each game. Additionally, if the coach brings a painted Mascot model, the team gets two (2) Mascots for each game! 

• Thanks 2

I was planning on being there tonight but by the end of my work day I was not feeling great (didn't sleep well at all last night) so I went home instead.  Have a good time and I am planning on being at next league night for sure.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jollyork said:

Don't forget to post results tonight for the rankings of the next skills draft. Check online tomorrow for new draft procedures to make it easier. 

Teclis’ulor Cancer loses to Rhaphen Pillagers 0-1 (1 league point)

Teclis’ulor Cancer draws Death Bed Friendlies 1-1 (5 league points)

Red Bay Snackers won against Nagash Numbskulls  (2-1)

Red Bay Snackers won against The Brothers Stout. (1-0)

2 hours ago, jollyork said:

Don't forget to post results tonight for the rankings of the next skills draft. Check online tomorrow for new draft procedures to make it easier. 

Red Bay Snackers won against Nagash Numbskulls  (2-1)

Red Bay Snackers won against The Brothers Stout. (1-0)

30 minutes ago, ninefinger said:

Are we posting results here?  Or using the google form?  Or both?

The Google Form. Sorry, I should have been clear about that. Also, I forgot to add a League Night 2 option to the Date field. Pretty much going off the rails as a league commish! 

Having said that, you coaches did a great job posting results from last night despite my buffoonery, so I will have the Skills Draft post up soon. 

• Thanks 2