Brutal but Kunnin' - Kunnin' but Brutal (Ork Rumors?)

pretre

I've been following along and I am hopeful with all of the positive comments so far. I do have a question about the new Dex, and with the new edition.

I've read the battle reports and the overtooled Psy phase. This is all normal with something new, so I'm not all "ZOMG 40k is ruined!1!1!!" or anything. For those of you who have seen the Dex, do the Orks have a viable solution/contribution to the Psy phase?

Better preorder the ork cards too.  I hear it's a splash release.

Yeah, I heard they sold out already though. :(

Either way, I'll probably go GG if I don't hear about any discounts.

edit: Although I am super lazy and a hermit, so it would be nice if they would just take my money over the computer. Basically, I want the convenience of online stores but want to support LGS. lol

• Like 1

Yeah, I heard they sold out already though. :(

Either way, I'll probably go GG if I don't hear about any discounts.

edit: Although I am super lazy and a hermit, so it would be nice if they would just take my money over the computer. Basically, I want the convenience of online stores but want to support LGS. lol

I put money down with Roy at DAG yesterday for the book and cards.  Paid retail, but I don't mind that from time to time.

From skullchewer off warseer:

Ghaz supplement gives a new Warlord trait and relics section, some army wide rules if you use it and lots and lots of formations.
Some of the Relics:
4+ kff
Axe of Ragnarork: Every model you kill gives +1str -1ap,
Cybork body that's give 5+ fnp and Eternal warrior

• Like 1

Jidmah wrote:
Since I was able to download the codex just now, a couple of speculations/unclarities to clear up:
- HQ mek is 15 points, his killsaw 30.
- Loota/Burna mek is 16 points, his killsaw 20!
- Big Mek in MA comes with KMB instead of TL-Shoota
- Big Mek in MA trades the KMB for a killsaw, not the PK
- Big Mek in MA does not need to trade away anything for the KFF (without MA trades slugga)
- Painboy can take bike and BP, no Waaagh! banner or relics
- Nob upgrade is same points as before
- Units of more than 12 orks can still buy a trukk
- All Manz can take boss poles, cannot take Waaagh! Banner
- Snikrot's has fear, can still arrive from any board edge, his shroud replaces stealth
- Snikrot's shroud also works when deploying him turn 1.
- Trukk is 30 points
- Blitza and Burna bommer have BS3 for their shootas
- Blitza Bommer hits rear armor with shootas when rolling 10-12 for bomb drop
- Lootaz can have trukks
- Kustom Mega Slugga is S8 AP2 pistol, Get's hot!
- SAG e71aa962fff659e9080a67a88b63e356.gife71aa962fff659e9080a67a88b63e356.gif kills ONLY the mek, not half your army
- SAG 952e23cd79da52378121f005b5465fb7.gif952e23cd79da52378121f005b5465fb7.gif is S10 vortex
- None of the mek gunz state that the whole unit has to roll once for strength/ap - all other models with similar rules do!
- Tellporta-Blasta is 12", so it might potentially scatter back on the mek itself, instantly killing him.
- Failed repairs no longer shake the vehicle
- A vehicle with a deff rolla treats its front armour as two higher than normal when Ramming. In addition, if an enemy unit makes a Death or Glory attack on a vehicle with a deff rolla and fails to stop it, then the unit suffers D3 Strength 10 AP4 hits in addition to the damage they normally suffer for the failed attack. Furthermore, a vehicle with a deff rolla can re-roll failed Dangerous Terrain tests. Bye-bye good old friend dec8d79950a36218cfae9200a43fa59f.gif
-Exact wording Lukky Stikk:
All models in the bearer’s unit add +1 to the Weapon Skill characteristic on their profile (this is not cumulative with the bonus from a Waaagh! banner). In addition, the bearer can choose to re-roll any failed To Hit or To Wound rolls or saving throws that they make. However, should three or more of the re-rolls generate failed results in the same turn, the model is immediately removed as a casualty with no saving throws of any kind allowed.
- Da Dead Shiney Shoota is twin-linked and only 5 points. Only hits friendly models within 6", can hit own unit. Awesome upgrade for KFF meks?
- Da Krunch hits again when your roll 11 or 12. You roll again for that hit, and keep getting hits until you don't roll 11 or 12. Fluff-wise this is a giant green fist comming out of the sky and punching the target unit.
- The Ork Warband formation (infinite Waaagh!s) also gets the Hammer of Wrath rule.

Will update first post after Germany has beaten the US soccer team 6d3c0a908a3861135dfaebde91c0ecf6.gif