Brutal but Kunnin' - Kunnin' but Brutal (Ork Rumors?)

pretre

I was daydreaming about the implications of the Bubble Chukka coming back... more Orky force field teknowotz... more Invul save bubbles spread around? And perhaps more tellyporta tek? I really like the idea of da boyz not wearing all that poncy armour the soft oomies wear and instead trusting in da oddboyz to keep them alive long enough to WAAAGH! across the board and get in a proppa fight. 

Also, looks like I need to up my conversion game on my existing 'big guns' to make them 'mek gunz' size. Although I'm thinking that 1-2 of those Mek Gun kits would give you so many bits you could make a couple squads of them by combining with any legit ork's bits box.

• Like 2

It is also the only S8 skyfire weapon.  If it is manned by grots, hitting on BS3 with S8 would be nice!  

Not sure it's worth it, because we'd have to see the rest of the stuff in the army.  If lootas remain as they are, Orks don't really need specialized anti-air.  

I was daydreaming about the implications of the Bubble Chukka coming back... more Orky force field teknowotz... more Invul save bubbles spread around? And perhaps more tellyporta tek? I really like the idea of da boyz not wearing all that poncy armour the soft oomies wear and instead trusting in da oddboyz to keep them alive long enough to WAAAGH! across the board and get in a proppa fight.

My favorite part of Ork army releases are all the cockney accents that come out from old skool veteran gamers. It is one of the more endearing aspects of this hobby. Truly. Remember screaming "WAAAAGH!" at GT's some years back. People say Space Marines are GW's flagship army but its the Orks that truly capture hobbyists heart and soul.
  • Like 2

Hmm... better slow down the Ork Codex release so we can offload these things.  Hope no one notices the missing Iyanden hardcover too.

-GW Lack-of-Planning Department.

That pack lacks all of the hardback supplements. Tempestus, crimson slaughter, black legion, sentinels of terra, farsight enclave, etc