Sunday! June 22nd!!!!!!

I had a great game tonight.  However, I forgot a very significant rule.  My ironbreakers were STUBBORN!  They would have held; however, they were dead during the next turn but my lord did have a change to survive (even with 1 wound left).  Oh well, live and learn.  I learned a TON from the game and will be doing a detailed unit report in my Road to OFCC post.  Thank for the game!  I am curios for the VP total.  I lost the general, BSB, iron breakers, and a unit of longbeards.  I feel real good on the outcome.  I still had a lot of points and units on the table at the end of the game. 

Yeah, but it was still a good game.  My list just doesn't give up a lot of points outside of the two big blocks, gives me the option to sacrifice chaff to keep everything busy.  A sad reality that beastmen have to sacrifice points just to get points back.

I think your list will do fine.  Your blocks are all solid in combat, and if you can get some combo charges off then you will wreck people.

I should have just deployed my entire army on the left side of the building (your right side) and then used vanguard to get the ironbreakers into the building. I could have bottle necked your army with the hill and then popped my ironbreakers out on my right flank. Oh well. It was a great game and I learned a ton from it.