New FW cuz money

185 Point Walking Dakka Pred with ability to Intercept/Skyfire.

S8/AP4 H4 Re-roll Pen arm cannons

S6/AP3 H3 Pinning Missiles that can target different and contextually ignores intervening terrain available for 35 pts

5++ vs Shooting, 6++ vs Melee 

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/DEREDEO_PATTERN_DREADNOUGHT.html

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/D/Deredeo.pdf

Does have limitations. Very expensive, for one. Also, wording on "Helical Targeting Array" only grants skyfire+interceptor on it's turn, so doesn't gain skyfire/interceptor against opponent that goes first on turn 1, plus would not get it the turn this walker arrives from reserve. 0-1 per army is also a pretty annoying limitation. No melee weapon either.

In general, I dislike it. Too...TAU-like

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That Chaos Knight annoys me. Not because it's inherently bad, but as mentioned before, the only canonical Chaos Knights are Slaaneshi, and that kit suits Slaanesh the worst of any of the Chaos options.

What, you mean that GW is likely to change their cannon with a new model to boost sales? I don't think they've ever done this before....

Anyway, I do think that GW really needs to give slaanesh some love. Still can't belive that GW didn't make a "joker" special character for slaanesh after the batman movie launched. He's so perfectly a slaanesh herald.

I would dispute the claim that the only canonical CK are Slaaneshi.  In Epic, I would agree that that was what released, however, I would lean towards the Dark Mechanicum in fluff being support in and of itself that Renegade Knight Houses happened.  Although, it is probably more inferred based off current fluff and hints, allegations and things left unsaid rather than directly implied.

As long as we're on

fluff and hints, allegations and things left unsaid rather than directly implied.

What about the bit that Horus, not the Emperor, is sealed in that golden throne?

FGR06DD17_130SDF65Ajpg.jpg

Looks like Ultramarine Honor Guard are on the way.  Pretty sweet Stormshield.

It is sweet. Too bad it has some many ultra logos in hard to shave off locations....