Official OFCC Trash-Talk Thread

rudra34

don't get me started on our friends down in Salem!

Wait, you have Friends? Also calling out Canadians on this thread is unfair, you know they can't read, especially when it comes to rules.

I still don't understand why they named a Trailer Park after a place where they burned witches, have you seen their women? They are far from hot though they are something that ryhms with witches.

• Like 1

I resent the disparaging insinuations about the proud folk of Salem made here.  Sure, we ensure our continued mediocrity by allowing no buildings in town to be taller than our treasured state capitol building, but we most certainly do not have our female dogs conducting witch burnings!

And we sooooo Warhammer too!  My dinosaurs will stomp all over you for this.

rudra, your snails will be crawling back into their shells leaving trails of whatever they excrete next time! ML i dont think you need another paint job after the holes and gashes my army put into them.  raindog, im surprised you didnt give your woodies skirts and holding lollipops to display how they are in CC.  MN, i cant really dis my own kind so ill just go after your DE... how do your like your helbrone cooked?  medium? i prefer mine a wee bit charcoaled... canadians, donuts are TERRIBLE and Tim Hortons are worse than starbucks(this is how i start fights with canadians...)!  

Man I hope you guys play better than your trash talk because I feel like I'm in a Japanees Animation where I'm the monster beating up a bunch of school girls.

So far P-Town Rules this thread and soon to Rule OFCC. I'll make sure to pass out your school girl outfits at the door as you guys come in.

And if someone can just telephone the Canadians and read this off to them that would be great. There are some big words in here that they won't understand.

Bring IT!

This thread was filled with so much fail, that it was starting to sound like a locker room full of third graders away from mommy and daddy for the first time. Valiant attempts at sounding like grownups, but lacking in skill or experience. Luckily I have arrived to school you all in the intricacies of proper smack talk.

First off, Murphy's Lawyer, I can appreciate the effort of begging for attention from the big boys, but all of that attention-whoring is pretty pathetic. For a minute, I thought Lustriangod suffered a head injury and changed his forum name. And yeah Salem is a wasteland, but the players are better for that due to lack of anything resembling entertainment. And at least the crazy facial hair worn down here is done so un-ironically, unlike you skinny jeans, fedora sporting, d-bag hipsters from up north. Nothing screams daddy issues more than the I just grabbed whatever was left in Grandpa's closet after a night of PBR binge drinking with your fellow posers.

Now if you were referring to the other teams from down in Salem, well, yeah. Skillwise, Team Borderlands is pretty much the Black Sheep's farm system. They try hard, but none of them could make the cut to play with the big boys this year. They play so little, you could probably consider them Salem's version of the Kiefts. So, I can't really fault you for taking shots at them, even though it is a little sad that you have to go after such low hanging fruit.

If you want to talk about the great generals out of Portland, you have Raindog, who is the king of fluffy cheese, and Mexican Ninja who never misses an opportunity to tell you what a great player he is. After that the quality of play drops to the level of brain damaged chimp with a personality disorder. I have allowed so many "take backs" playing in Portland, I was starting to feel like Phil Connors stuck in a chronal loop. Maybe it wouldn't be too much too ask that you guys actually plan out your turn, instead of making seemingly random decisions. Pretty please.

As we move north to Vancouver, Lustriangod represents their best and brightest. Nothing else needs to be said here so moving on...

To Seattle, a great place full of newb level Warhammer. Your Brony styled sparkle parties are a cute little way for the Canadians to pad their egos. Hopefully you bring a bit more game with you down here than you exhibited on your home turf. Don't fret though, the Black Sheep will give you some pointers as we systematically remove your units from the board.

As to Canada, I can't denigrate your play skills. You guys are good and you play a ton. It makes sense though, as even Vancouver women are irresistible to you whenever you come down south, so what that says about your local ladies is frightening. Maybe you guys can quit with making anchor babies every time you come down. The Canadian Dollar is worthless as child support down here. Maybe we can play those Chop! Boys on Sunday and give little Pat a chance to get his butt handed to him by the Tomb Kings again. We can only hope.

As for any of you who feel left out, don't worry, it was deliberate. I probably don't know or remember you, so you are pretty much of no importance. Maybe one of you will get the prize of facing us on Sunday. If so, I can only promise you a fun game as you confront the true limits of your inadequacy.

Can't wait to see you all on Friday.

• Like 6

That's a lot of talk coming from a guy who has used the same list for 3 years. You might want to take a break from Nurgle, you look and smell more like a great unclean one every time I see you.

That's why I am running some Tzeentch this year. The tears of haters began to grow stale after a while so I decided to run a list with a non effective general. Figured I could give some hope to the poor unfortunates who have the honor of playing me.

And big talk on hygiene from a dude from The Couve, where people only shower if they are caught in a rain storm.

To Seattle, a great place full of newb level Warhammer. Your Brony styled sparkle parties are a cute little way for the Canadians to pad their egos. Hopefully you bring a bit more game with you down here than you exhibited on your home turf. Don't fret though, the Black Sheep will give you some pointers as we systematically remove your units from the board.

Well seeing as a local has won two of the four sparkle parties including the one you guys attended, and the canadians placed second and third behind him; wouldnt that put you guys at the bottom of the totem pole?   :tongue:   you can spew all your "fancy" trash talk while i put out facts :ohmy:

Well seeing as a local has won two of the four sparkle parties including the one you guys attended, and the canadians placed second and third behind him; wouldnt that put you guys at the bottom of the totem pole? :tongue: you can spew all your "fancy" trash talk while i put out facts :ohmy:

Seems like there were a number of math issues at that event, but, being the fine fellow that I am, I didn't want to bring it up. And weren't there some shenanigans about people using the wrong name as well? I just chalked it up to the thick smell of sticky icky pervading Seattle and left it at that. I don't judge.

That's why I am running some Tzeentch this year. The tears of haters began to grow stale after a while so I decided to run a list with a non effective general. Figured I could give some hope to the poor unfortunates who have the honor of playing me.

And big talk on hygiene from a dude from The Couve, where people only shower if they are caught in a rain storm.

Don't sell yourself short, every list of yours is run by a non-effective general.

You're getting a big bear hug on Friday, so you better hope it's rained between now and then.

• Like 2