Sunday tourney @ Borderlands

Sorry. The rest of December for me is pretty chock full of birthdays and Christmas parties and weddings, so I'll be a little scarce on the scene. I am, however, meeting up with a friend to try out the new magic rules next Monday, so I'll do a write up afterward. Arkhan led TK vs Alarielle Incarnate led Host of the Eternity King.

I'll try to make the next one. Have fun guys!

Anyone? I can meet at a Max station if it makes things easier than meeting me at my hotel (which is at the university).

Bummer! A chance to play the legendary Veskit without traveling to the ends of the earth!

Alas, I can't make it....for one as 5 days notice makes things very difficult....not to mention that it comes on the heels of the Rampage combined with Xmas time...blah, blah blah.

As I mentioned precisely in another thread about Borderlands Tournaments.....I think it will greatly boost attendance at future events if they are announced as far in advance as possible....and hopefully more than a month out.

Anyway..have fun and roll some dice for me