Ordo Bowl Spring League Starting March 30th

savion47

OgreSeth and I were unable to meet up for our last game. He had a pretty rigid schedule and so did I. We decided to let the game stand as a 0-0 draw, as neither of us is eligible for the playoffs. Whatever you decide to do about it though, Savion, is fine by us.

Yes, thanks for organizing this league!

For Savion (or anyone else that might know), from those of us new to the area/the game - Will there be a summer-league? :)

I have plans to start the next BB League in August after the OFCC. I am also considering doing some 1 day mini-league days that will consist of 3 games on a Saturday with random match-ups. I will being posting up more about these afer the play-offs are concluded this weekend.

Now to the Play-Offs. Here is a list of those who have qualified. Let me know if you CANNOT make it ASAP so that the next person in line can fit it into their schedule.

1. Draconis Ignis
  2. Hell Pit Ogres
  3. Nuln Oilers
  4. Mordheim Mon-Stars
  5. Ekrund Raiders
  6. The Zharr-Naggrund Impailers
  7. Karaz-a City Chiefs
  8. Dorchadas

(Da Morkonites and Albion Exiles are unable to attend)

Again, please let me know ASAP if you CANNOT be there.

I have plans to start the next BB League in August after the OFCC. I am also considering doing some 1 day mini-league days that will consist of 3 games on a Saturday with random match-ups. I will being posting up more about these afer the play-offs are concluded this weekend.

Thank you sir! :)

Good luck to the play off contenders!!

1. Draconis Ignis
  2. Hell Pit Ogres
  3. Nuln Oilers
  4. Mordheim Mon-Stars
  5. Ekrund Raiders
  6. The Zharr-Naggrund Impailers
  7. Karaz-a City Chiefs
  8. Dorchadas

Since I have not heard from any of these coaches I look forward to you all being there. I think it is safe to say that 15 coaches are hoping Draconis Ignis gets taken down.

• Like 1

Well it is all over, and we have a victor! 

Round One Matches:

• Draconis Ignis v. Dorchadas - Things were not looking for Draconis Ignis but in the end coach Frostitute pulled out a 2-1 victory in overtime.
  • Mordheim Mon- Stars v. Ekrund Raiders - The Mon-Stars coach got distracted by the ladies and failed to make an appearance. The Raiders go through.
  • Nuln Oilers v. The Zharr-Naggrund Impailers - This was a high scoring match. Many were predicting another over time game, but in the end the Oilers got the 4-3 win.
  • Hell Pit Ogres v. Karaz-a City Chiefs - Exactly what you would expect from a game between Ogres and Dwarves... a 1-0 game with the Ogres moving forward.

Round 2 Matches:

• Draconis Ignis v. Ekrund Raiders - The Draconis Ignis had a hard time getting anything going and the Raiders got the 1-0 victory!
  • Nuln Oilers v. Hell Pit Ogres - The Ogres came out swinging and scored a turn 8 touchdown and a number of casualties. The Oilers conceded the match.

FINAL ROUND:

• Ekrund Raiders v. Hell Pit Ogres - There was a lot of bashing, but not a lot of moving the ball. With the score being 0-0 in the end it all came down to a penalty shoot out as per the Blood Bowl rules... and the winner is.... HELL PIT OGRES!!!

Thank you to everyone who participated. I hope you had a great time. I have posted up some information on the Mini Ordo Bowl Interim League (MOBIL) and I hope we can get some coaches out for those... and possibly some new coaches. 

Also, do not forget to get your tickets for the OFCC BB Tournament. This is a great opportunity to play more Blood Bowl and practice for the 2015 Spike! Tournament. Get your tickets ASAP!

Retiring Teams -  if you are no longer going to be playing your league team, please go in and Retire them. This is done in the same place where you purchased players, etc. Thank you again everyone and I hope to see you all in the fall!

• Like 3