Rose City Wrath Tickets On Sale Now

KJTW

For those of you with Masters aspirations, this will be a great event to attend. If you look at the current rankings, only a couple of guys from the top 8 are attending RCW (as far as I know), which gives a great opportunity for people to bump up their own rankings points!

Likewise, if you can talk some of your friends into going, your rankings points will be even greater because more attendees equals more points. I'm looking forward to hearing the results!

~gwh

Not that the rankings mean that much, I mean Dan Miner is 12th and he gets beaten up by 9 yr olds!

Uuuuhhhhhhh...Really?

i think terrible lists would be hilarious to play.  like comp 25 swedish lists. 

but no, i did not submit that list.  i did change a few things to my other list though so you guys that play me all the time cant completely expect what i have and put me at a disadvantage :ph34r: .  the funny thing is i totally have about 50 miners(30 metal and 15-20 from the plastic box set).   its not that miners are terrible, its more they are just so close to being used like the big 3.  like why cant they have magical banners like every other special/rare unit(except rangers, which also would benefit)...  i dont understand why GW thinks to just make some parts of the book pretty much irrelevant.  miners and rangers are probably my favorite pieces but they compete with things that are just hands down better than them.  thats why im going to love ofcc this year.  im using both :biggrin:

sorry to derail.  small rant.  pumped about RCW!  my goal is to not get tabled all 5 rounds.  also, question for jeremy, is the tavern a 'dwarven tavern' from BRB or is it just a 3 story building?