cadaver2k

Storm666 

From the HH-Forum: 

ok got some rules glimpses. 
the gatling cannon is 36" str6 ap3 heavy12, rending 

missile launcher has two versions 

ironstorm: 72" str5 ap4 heavy1,large blast, barrage 
stormspear: 48" str8 ap3 heavy3 

the weapons profile also lists a twinlinked icarus autocannon (could be the other carapace mounted option seen in the silhouettes) 

the fist is bloody funny. 
strD AP2, and strikes at I1. but if it kills a vehicle or monstrous creature then it can throw the corpse at an enemy unit, damage caused is effected by the stats of what's being thrown. 

Who cares about the new Knights...look at those brushes. Very different than the current line of brushes...huh..lots of very wide brushes.

But serious these Knights look really good. On top of all of the new weapon load outs it looks like we are getting new face masks too. I wonder if the old kit will get phased out? The new weapons seem to be pretty balanced and not crazy over powered like the previous rumors. Damn I may have to pick up one of these new kits.

• Like 1

Just requires one extra sprue, in all likelihood.

I've been saying this since the first Knights came out. So many possibilities now that they've got that basic kit out there. It would have been awesome to get a complete second kit with different posing options, but this is still pretty awesome. Gonna have to grab at least one and the various stuff for them.

But serious these Knights look really good. On top of all of the new weapon load outs it looks like we are getting new face masks too. I wonder if the old kit will get phased out? The new weapons seem to be pretty balanced and not crazy over powered like the previous rumors. Damn I may have to pick up one of these new kits.

I can see them going either way. I mean, they still sell the Rhino kit, even tho they could totally get away with doing a Rhino/Razorback kit at a higher price point.

I guess we now know what the expansion slot/hole on the top of the Knight was for...a missile pod. Wonder if I can just add it to my existing Knight?

No, you have to buy a completely new Knight kit at an inflated price, which comes with a single upgrade sprue to justify the new cost....

I'm kidding of course, but I do think that is GW's intention.