New Knights

cadaver2k

And Larry Vela just made [big bad swear word] up again. Ugh.

He doesn't actually make stuff up; anything he posts he got from somewhere/someone. He just doesn't vet it at all. Why would he? (this from knowing him personally and occasionally sitting in his office when he makes his posts).

He doesn't actually make stuff up; anything he posts he got from somewhere/someone. He just doesn't vet it at all. Why would he? (this from knowing him personally and occasionally sitting in his office when he makes his posts).

Well I guess that makes me feel better. It puts him in Natfkas camp of just fishing for clicks.

I don't know about the why would he part. If click revenue is his goal, he has no reason to filter. If reporting honest news and rumors is his goal, otoh...

• Like 1

The Knight kit has been in the 40K Best Sellers page since they started doing that. It's not entirely clear how that list is organized, but if it is by sales, they're consistently near the top, too.

Also, I was looking back through some of the earlier pics, and it looks like the Paladin and Errant are going to be able to take some of these options, too. I'm gonna be able to properly equip my Errant with a PowerFist, and not have to deal with trying to convert a $30 Leviathan Mauler Claw :D

Fair enough. I think if you look at this thread though, you'll see that it does matter. After all, how did this one start?

I'm not saying it doesn't matter to other people. However, I stayed out of the mix until GW posted the little teaser video on Youtube. 

However, I would love it if GW would pull a move from Privateer Press's playbook and announce all the project releases for the next six months. That would allow me to plan out my hobby purchases and projects better. But that is just me. 

Well I guess that makes me feel better. It puts him in Natfkas camp of just fishing for clicks.

I don't know about the why would he part. If click revenue is his goal, he has no reason to filter. If reporting honest news and rumors is his goal, otoh...

Well I guess it depends on whether you only think a rumor is only good if it ends up being true. Click revenue is certainly the goal, running that website is actually his entire livelihood.

Honesty stopped being important in any form of media a long time ago...

Well I guess it depends on whether you only think a rumor is only good if it ends up being true. Click revenue is certainly the goal, running that website is actually his entire livelihood.

Honesty stopped being important in any form of media a long time ago...

rumors aren't only good if they are true; rumor mongers are only worth listening to if they are reliable though.

I would argue that honesty is more important now than ever in the media since it is so rare.

• Like 1