Ordo 40k Ladder League

AgentP

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I would be cool with that.

Was thinking of good achievements? What league long achievements like bring at least one of every unit from the codex. Or one of each type at.

What about working with stores to have dues paid. Half goes to club and half goes to local participating store and store in return gives a discount? Stores would likely need to keep a registry, and maybe they give half a discount of what they do in regards to their personal league. This helps influence the mission of making the club still part of the flgs seen.

Gonna go ahead and drop from this,looks like ill be spending the rest of the year doing my usual switch to Fantasy minis with KoW and AoS.

Ive got a ton of building to do to get my Eldar on the table anyway.That and still cant decide what to do with my next SW/AM build,heh.

Good Gaming all!

Don't Panic,PM me if you are interested in borrowing some 40k stuff.Ive got Space Wolves,tons of Orks and some Astra Militarium vehicles and troops available,even got a few Nids if you are going that route:)

• 1 month later...

I need to drop from almost all gaming for the next few weeks - or months.  - caring for my eldest daughter now that she is out of the hospital and will take months to recover her sight.

-d

Best wishes. I've been taking care of my grandmother for the past year or so, and it's hard work, but so worthwhile and necessary. And, really, fulfilling.

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I need to drop from almost all gaming for the next few weeks - or months. - caring for my eldest daughter now that she is out of the hospital and will take months to recover her sight.

-d

Best wishes for her recovery.