Ordo Bowl Persistent League

savion47

23 rounds with Travis.  Both coaches played exceptionally & really brought their a-game to this one.  It was an intense match right up to the end. 

The necro came out with a hard fought 3-2 win.

Thanks for a fun & challenging season, everyone & a big thanks to Burk for letting me borrow the winning team!  I'll see you all for Spike practice very soon, I'm sure. 

PS: Shane, where's my fancy forum emblem?  :biggrin:

how about just a title (I don't have access to the FTP to upload images for a fancy emblem). 

Thank you everyone for playing. You all made this league very easy to run with very little for me to do. I know I promised fancy new pitches, but I have decided to put all that on hold until the new set is released (supposedly by the end of the year!!!!). Once I know that nothing is going to be changed drastically, we will have new pitches.

The next season will begin in Aug. 29th. Look forward to another 8 round league and a game every 2 weeks. There will be a change to the match-up system to both make it easier on the Commissioner and the details of that are still being worked out. I hope to see all of you and more back for the Fall 2016 League.

Remember, if you need to get in your blood bowl fix before then, play in both the Ordo 7's League, and the OFCC 7's Tournament!

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions about the events or any improvements you would like to see!

• 1 month later...

We Have Upgraded!!!

So the folks over at NAF have been working hard to update the OBBLM (software that ordobowl.com uses). I have sucessfully installed the update somehow and the new more friendly to use website is here! You will notice a very strong NAF theme at the moment. I will be going through and replacing the art style back to Ordo Bowl stuff in the coming weeks.

There are many exciting new features. I personally very very excited for the new Conferences that can be created within tournaments.

You can look at all the new stuff, plus much more than anything you need to know about the new NAFLM at the following link:

http://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/NAF-OBBLM-ADMIN-GUIDE.pdf

• 1 month later...

I don't want to crap up the Stunty Leeg thread so I will ask stuff here.

Does "We will be starting up the league again this coming January with new rules and team rosters (whatever those might be)"  this mean that the Persistent League is over after 1 Season?  And if so will the new/next season be run on whatever rules/rosters are included in the new Edition game to be released?  What if the new Edition is delayed, will that delay the new season?

I will do my best to insure the league continues. Minor changes like say human catcher getting +1 av will simply mean slight adjustments to those rosters. What will have to be decided is if there are skill changes or some kind of major changes how those will be addressed. My goal is to do what I can to keep every team that has already in the league able to play. From what I hear rumors wise this should be a simple edition change.

Thank you everyone for playing. You all made this league very easy to run with very little for me to do. I know I promised fancy new pitches, but I have decided to put all that on hold until the new set is released (supposedly by the end of the year!!!!). Once I know that nothing is going to be changed drastically, we will have new pitches.

The next season will begin in Aug. 29th. Look forward to another 8 round league and a game every 2 weeks. There will be a change to the match-up system to both make it easier on the Commissioner and the details of that are still being worked out. I hope to see all of you and more back for the Fall 2016 League.

Remember, if you need to get in your blood bowl fix before then, play in both the Ordo 7's League, and the OFCC 7's Tournament!

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions about the events or any improvements you would like to see!

Regarding the matchup changes, will there still be an option to run two teams?  IE: a fresh team & a persistent team.

• 4 weeks later...

We Have Upgraded!!!

So the folks over at NAF have been working hard to update the OBBLM (software that ordobowl.com uses). I have sucessfully installed the update somehow and the new more friendly to use website is here! You will notice a very strong NAF theme at the moment. I will be going through and replacing the art style back to Ordo Bowl stuff in the coming weeks.

There are many exciting new features. I personally very very excited for the new Conferences that can be created within tournaments.

You can look at all the new stuff, plus much more than anything you need to know about the new NAFLM at the following link:

It says "Ordo Bowl Persistent League" on the banner.  Think you need to adjust:

<body>

<div class="everything">

<div class="banner">

<f0> </f0><br><br><br>

<f1>Ordo Bowl Persistent League</f1><br>

<f2></f2></div>

<div class="menu">

& take out the code there in the f1 bracket.

We Have Upgraded!!!

Looks like the Latest Skills section doesn't update correctly either.