Ordo Bowl Persistent League

savion47

I shall kick one half of that match when I see him. I'm not certain it is he who has the record sheet though.

EDIT - It's all Jeff's (Geof?) fault. HE HAS THE SACRED DATA.

It almost always is Jeff's fault. Everyone, please turn your angry thoughts to him for holding up the match making process.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Looks like a pretty safe bet that I'll be playing Travis with my necro & Burk with my Lizards.  I'll be outta town from Sunday-Thursday.  Best days for me are Saturday/Sunday after getting back.  Tuesdays are generally out :(  I'm game for a double header early afternoon of the 26th if someone can unlock the door or I'm always good to play at Guardian. 

Round 6 Match Ups:

Again, had to do a little fudging so that two teams did not play each other twice.

To respond to only the top 4 players making it to the playoffs, that is not going to change. I will however allow every other team to get in 2 more games against any players they choose to allow for everyone to have the same number of games for the season. You are not obligated to play anyone and these 2 games are not required.

To respond to only the top 4 players making it to the playoffs, that is not going to change. I will however allow every other team to get in 2 more games against any players they choose to allow for everyone to have the same number of games for the season. You are not obligated to play anyone and these 2 games are not required.

Woohoo! I say we organize a jerk-offs format for those of us at the bottom!

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I'm not familiar with jerk off events are those the same as circle jerks? Because I'm familiar with those and I don't know if I'm down for another.