Largest painted miniature collection?

ChaosGerbil

When my wife and I were dating, I warned her about my minis collection (which I had packed away in storage because I didn't have space in my apartment at the time to have it all out). She thought it was SO COOL when I explained how I collected and used my 'little army men', and couldn't wait to see them. We eventually married and I was given one of the spare bedrooms as a game room. I covered all the walls with bookshelves and brought out my minis, filling each shelf with my little lead/pewter/plastic/resin bundles of joy.

When she finally saw it, her jaw dropped and she really couldn't speak for a few minutes. When she finally did, she just laughed and said, "You have a condition..." :)

I just chuckled and said... "But wait... there's -more-."

Now I wish I would have youtubed it because the look on her face/reaction was priceless.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

wow… I thought this was a necro thread… 

It's only a necro thread if that's what most of your painted minis are.

I was never a 40k player so I have no idea if it is even possible to build a nercon horde but I recall that the WHFB Undead have problems building hordes reliably because they need the expensive heavy-hitters that prevent them from affording hordes as backing.

(I should add that I have not posted here because I have been downsizing and getting rid of minis and such, not growing my armies lately so I am definitely not the largest painted collection and probably never was...)

I was never a 40k player so I have no idea if it is even possible to build a nercon horde but I recall that the WHFB Undead have problems building hordes reliably because they need the expensive heavy-hitters that prevent them from affording hordes as backing.

We've got at least an ordo player or two with a necron horde.