Warlands Campaign

Sherbert

What day should we play the final battle?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What date should we play on for the final mission?

• Tuesday night the 15th
    • Saturday day the 12th
    • Saturday day the 19th

the caught locals dont take up a spot on a vehicle. You just cant use your gunners while you have a local on board which isnt a big deal considering you will be driving towards a board edge to actually capture them.  

Okay, I misunderstood.  I thought you had to have a pedestrian specifically devoted to watching the prisoner and a seat for the prisoner.

Still, it'd be nice if future scenarios didn't screw bikes over. 

And yeah, you can go as fast as you like with passengers hitching a ride, they'll just take craploads of damage if they jump off at high speed.

I have an English degree, Don.  That's a license to kill, as far as my native language is concerned.  I've been schooled by the best linguists in Texas as to how "y'all" solves the present and prevalent problem of the pronoun paradigm, and one of the nation's foremost Chaucerians as to the historic, formative  poetic usurpation of formulaic prose as necessary to the longevity of his preferred medium.  I will contract when, where, and how I choose, and prescriptivist linguists can crawl up ol' Sam Johnson's johnson, as far as I care.

Also, does anyone want to hire a guy with an English degree?  The going rate is like $4.50 an hour.  Throw rocks at me or whatever.

• Like 2

I have an English degree, Don. That's a license to kill, as far as my native language is concerned. I've been schooled by the best linguists in Texas as to how "y'all" solves the present and prevalent problem of the pronoun paradigm, and one of the nation's foremost Chaucerians as to the historic, formative poetic usurpation of formulaic prose as necessary to the longevity of his preferred medium. I will contract when, where, and how I choose, and prescriptivist linguists can crawl up ol' Sam Johnson's johnson, as far as I care.

Also, does anyone want to hire a guy with an English degree? The going rate is like $4.50 an hour. Throw rocks at me or whatever.

I don't know Brad, with the economy in the state it is who can afford rocks? Or will you be supplying them?

I don't know Brad, with the economy in the state it is who can afford rocks? Or will you be supplying them?

this is why I went into the incredibly lucrative field of history. The pay is the same but instead of having to supply rocks there are entire libraries full of books to throw, and thanks to the internet no one is using them. 

Nathan vs Joey (2 games)

Miles vs Kacy

Jim Vs Sherbert

Brad Vs Tyler

Hey guys, I should have put this up on Saturday but my weekend was super busy. Nathan and Joey need to make up a game so they will play both of their games back to back Tuesday to catch up with everyone else. that means that Miles and Kacy will play each other this Tuesday. 

Awesome Jim, looking forward to seeing everyone's progressions on their cars. 

Here are the Google Sheets that I used to put my Warband stuff together. I'm thinking the best way to do them is just for us to each maintain our own sheet rather than all having a shared communal one that people can (accidentally of course!) mess stuff up on. To use, just open this template file and go to File/Make a Copy to save it to your own sheets. I left the vehicle sheets intact from what I used last game in case other people are using something similar and then they won't have to change too many things when customizing it to fit their own vehicles.

TEMPLATE SHEET:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H4di47WCbwWIQDEeY-n_134TdjdrgmqPdpqjyXu5lQY/edit?usp=sharing

MURDERGANG:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y4wNk7dtpBVW3SUprxv8NE7xT0SW-jUcLcRz6u6PMJk/edit?usp=sharing

thanks for those Kacy.

Here is the next mission. Let me know if anything is not clear or worded poorly and I will fix it.

The raid

One warband is caught out in the waste looking for scrape. They make an easy target for rival warbands.

Each warband gets 200pts!

roll as you would to determine who goes first at the beginning of the turn. The winner chooses whether to be attacker or defender. 

Mission- 5 parts piles will be placed around the table before deployment. The first parts pile must be placed in the center of the table. Roll off to see who gets to place the first parts pile, players then take turns placing the piles. Parts piles cannot be placed with 18 inches of each other or the board edge. Each parts pile contains 3 parts. Once all 3 objects are taken that parts pile becomes empty. To take a part from a parts pile, a vehicle must be stationary and within 2 inches of the parts pile. A crew member must spend their entire turn grabbing the parts. Trucks can carry 3 parts, cars can carry 2 parts and buggies can carry 1 part. A vehicle must be stationary and within 2 inches of a parts pile. For example a stationary car could take 2 of the three parts from the parts pile. Vehicles must exit the table by driving off the table to capture the parts. If a vehicle is destroyed, then the parts are dropped out of the wreckage. Place a marker to show this.

Deployment- The defender must set up between 25-50% of his vehicles in a 15 by 10 inch rectangle in the center of the table and chooses the vehicles starting speed. The defenders vehicles start at stationary, slow or cruising. The attacker then sets his entire warband on any table edge. The attacker starts at cruising. Vehicles must be touching the table edge. At the beginning of turn 2, roll for the defenders reinforcements. Roll for each vehicle. On a roll of a 4-6 the vehicle is placed on a random table edge. Each turn a vehicle has not come on the table subtract one from the roll until it automatically comes on.

game lasts 6 turns.

Each player gets a point of reputation and a point of experience.

Each part is worth D3+1 worth of scrap. 

Players may exchange 5 parts for an item from the non-starting gear. This is a free item because you are exchanging scrap. It also unlocks the item for your warband to purchase.

The matches for next Tuesday are

Kacy vs Nathan

Sherbert vs Kevin

Joey vs Brad

Tyler vs JIm

let your opponent know if you are going to be late or cant show up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.