Nomadamunda

Raindog

Chris,

I used images from the Cosmica line from Warsnel. I exported them into a photo editing program, so I could use the sections I wanted. I laid out the photos on a Pages program and sized them appropriately to make layouts.

Given the right photos, I could do the same thing for your products. I would need head on photos, but it would be fun.

Cheers,

RD

• Like 1

Tonight's Game

I met Nate at Portland Games. It was clean and nice and very packed. Parking is a premium, but they serve alcohol at the store. Sadly for this loss, I was sober.

Nate had a better list and is a better player and definitely knows his rules. He played Acontecimento. It is a tasty list with a few tricks and a solid Bagh Mari core. I could do little to effect the game. The highlight was my Intruder, but other than that, I bounced off Nate. The low viz for the Sagres scenario hurt me.

It was not my night.

Tonight's Game

I met Nate at Portland Games. It was clean and nice and very packed. Parking is a premium, but they serve alcohol at the store. Sadly for this loss, I was sober. 

Nate had a better list and is a better player and definitely knows his rules. He played Acontecimento. It is a tasty list with a few tricks and a solid Bagh Mari core. I could not little to effect the game. The highlight was my Intruder, but other than that, I bounce off Nate. The low viz for the Sagres scenario hurt me. 

It was not my night. 

i actually think your list was pretty darn good.  3 intruders is AMAZING for this mission(although you could probably use some more smoke like a jaguar or something).  thing is 5 bagh mari link is just built for this mission and a tough task seeing as they had answers for intruder things.  i really think it came down to the intruders vs the link.  hmg intruder not being able to kill a bagh mari in active turn is what won me that game.  nothing more or less than just dice there during your 1st turn.  you kill 1 bagh mari there and its probably 10-1 the other way...

• Like 1

I drove out to Dice Age and played two games tonight. For the first games, I played Exile in the Sagres version of seize the Antennas. The mission is hard. The low visibility zone limits shooting effectiveness for most troops unless you have MSV. Even of l am firing at a link team against a model in cover, the modifier is zero. Without the link team or against a Camo troop a the modifiers quickly slip into negatives.

Against ODD troops........... It is almost impossible to hit. Wait, Exile needed a one to hit and crit'd.... seriously.

In the mission, it is almost worth making sure you concentrate on your classified and the antennas rather than getting in fire fights.

In the game, the center console traded hands back and forth.

I managed to steal it with my last order with Lupe.

On the second game, I played B?..... And his Military Orders. We played Supremacy. I developed tunnel vision and wasted orders trying kill a single model. Instead, of shifting away from his Heavy link team and focus the battle on the rest of his troops. o picked the wing fights and stayed stupid. I forgot and ARO or two. I ignored my classified when I had a Hacker in range to Spotlight and HVT. I lost soundly, but the game was a blast. I learned how awesome beserk as a rule is.

In general! need to be more clinical while playing. I need to focus better. I need to wait to reveal on Camo units and force reactions before I state my next short order.

Furthermore, I need to learn to see the board in a more fluid way, so I can utilize the pieces I have more efficiently.

Finally, I cannot wait til Human Sphere is out, so I can test the new EVO Hacker and Killer Bandit Hackers, take duo teams of Mobile Brigada., etc....

• Like 2

Today, I picked up a Wildcat Spitfire from Red Castle. I ordered it last week. Now with Wildcats being able to use haris, I will have a team of four: HRL, Spit and two combis (Assault Hacker.....) I assembled and based the model.

Then, I started painting more layers on the old Inteventor I use as a Clockmaker. What color hair goes with Red.........