Scotty's quest for OFCC 2017

So in a rather unfortunate session of adulting I did a time and financial budget for the next year in prep for OFCC.  Short answer I'll be bringing the Evil Sunz again, no Dred Mob.  But I can add new units to the existing army, so there's that.  Here's the current prep list:

Build team display boards

Build and paint Tank Wagon

Build and paint Braincrusha

Build and paint 3 Gunwagons

Paint 20 Choppa Boyz

Paint Big Mek

Build cosplay big choppa

Build Cosplay Thunderhammer

Build Cosplay Imperial Preacher Book and costume

Prep for possible Friday night Combat Patrol event

Build Funhammer trophy master and molds

Build 30K Iron Hands

Build a table for the table competition

Repair the table I already have

Whew!  Add in trying to save $$$ for a summer trip and other non gaming projects, I think I need to hold off on a second Ork army right now.  So, I'll focus on the list for now!

• Like 1

HQ - Spearhead- Centurion Castrmen Orth.

Primarch - Ferrus Manus.

Lord of War - Legion Fellblade Super-Heavy Tank.

Heavy Support - Legion Sicaran Battle Tank; Legion Whirlwind Scorpius; Legion Spartan Assault Tank; Legion Predator Strike Armour Squadron (3 Predators) ; Land Raider Proteus.

Fast Attack - Legion Jetbike Sky Hunter Squadron. ( 3 Jetbikes)'

Dedicated Transport - Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier ( 2 Rhinos).

Troops - Legion Tactical Squad ( 10 x 2); Legion Tactical Support Squad (10); Legion Recon. Squad (5).

Elites - Medusan Immortals Squad (10); Gorgon Terminator Squad (8); Legion Rapier Weapons Batteries ( 3 + 2); Contemptor Dreadnought Talon (3); Deredeo Pattern Dreadnought (1).

Added to this I have the following additional units that will be included in the 'sale' :-

Legion Cerberus; Iron Father; Legion Tactical Squad ( 25 of which 20 are unbased); Caestus Ram; an additional two Gorgon Terminators (making the overall squad size up to 10).

The Horus Heresy Books - One 'Betrayal; Two ' Massacre', Three ' Extermination; Five ' Tempest'.

I am looking to sell these off as one lot rather than piecemeal so if you are interested PM me. Pictures can be found on the BatRep 'The Battle for Power Station Zebra'. All reasonable offers will be considered.

• 3 weeks later...

Another OFCC project is to enter the table competition.  I'd like to base it off of the Barren Wastelands FAT Mat I bought a few years ago:

51%2B2WKadaJL.jpg

I'm thinking a ruined outpost theme.  A low large hill in the middle, sporting a landing pad, high rock outcroppings, low building ruins, with a "Mars Base" vibe.  This will all need to fit in a tote so it'll be modular.  Maybe some alien rock formations.

• Like 6

Slow week, but I did manage to get the masters done for the DeffDread bodies:

dreadmob03.JPGdreadmob04.JPG

So is modifying the GW bits, like in the picture, enough to circumvent the copyright and call it your model? I only ask since you are posting pictures of your molds.

• 2 weeks later...