Traitors Hate

pretre

We saw the new Khârn model earlier this week, courtesy of Warhammer TV.

But a champion with as legendary a reputation as The Betrayer needs an equally legendary war.

And here’s what’s on the way — Traitor’s Hate, a campaign book that chronicles the opening battle of the 13th Black Crusade.

For Warhammer 40,000 fans, this is a huge event in the timeline of the galaxy, but for Chaos Space Marine fans, this is even more: the start of a vengeance 10,000 years in the making.

Find out more about this new book next weekend.

games-workshop.com/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=traitorshatecover

• Like 1

out of 4chan

Well, saw the Traitor's Hate stuff and talked about it to the redshirt. Supposedly it has datasheets for all renegade knight patterns seperatly instead of the single one from the box, i.e. Warden, Crusader and so on. Dedications are in.

Kharn will get a new datasheet, but will mostly stay the same except for one change. Maybe the rumored Eternal Warrior, the guy refused to clarify that. He can be taken in CSM and KDK.

Black Legion meta formation is the usual decurion stuff. Several formations combine daemons and CSM. It's all about BL and CS, so no stuff for other legions.

The psychic disciplines are not god-specific and availiable to all psykers.

Names of the new heretic Psychic Disciplines.

Ectomancy (mmm, Ecto Cooler)

Geomortis

Sinisturm

Heretech

Rumored Heretech power:

Howl of the Warp

Warp Charge 2

Blessing targeting a friendly unit within 18"

Unit's ranged weapons become AP3, Gets Hot

8SRqz8h.jpg

• Like 1

out of 4chan

Well, saw the Traitor's Hate stuff and talked about it to the redshirt. Supposedly it has datasheets for all renegade knight patterns seperatly instead of the single one from the box, i.e. Warden, Crusader and so on. Dedications are in.

Kharn will get a new datasheet, but will mostly stay the same except for one change. Maybe the rumored Eternal Warrior, the guy refused to clarify that. He can be taken in CSM and KDK.

Black Legion meta formation is the usual decurion stuff. Several formations combine daemons and CSM. It's all about BL and CS, so no stuff for other legions.

The psychic disciplines are not god-specific and availiable to all psykers.

Names of the new heretic Psychic Disciplines.

Ectomancy (mmm, Ecto Cooler)

Geomortis

Sinisturm

Heretech

Rumored Heretech power:

Howl of the Warp

Warp Charge 2

Blessing targeting a friendly unit within 18"

Unit's ranged weapons become AP3, Gets Hot

8SRqz8h.jpg

This is a copy past from fulmination powers. I have a feeling a lot of the powers will be the same. A copy past from SM powers.

The denial of an absolute isn't the opposite absolute. "Never say "Never forget"" just means sometimes it's OK to forget, not that everything must be forgotten.

Also, I'm a queer heathen metalhead who genuinely cares about poor people. I would be utterly unelectable as a politician ;)

True that.  But you're a hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is, and that's got to count for something.

• Like 2

I was really disappointed to see that the actual title has an apostrophe, indicating that the hate belongs to the traitor. I was looking forward to a whole bunch of "Traitors gonna hate" memes with pimp-walking loyalists.  :sad:

'Cause the traitors gonna trait, trait, trait, trait, trait

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

:D

• Like 1