Any interest in Kill Team?

Threejacks

That doesn't seem to be a restriction on having an IC in the list, on the contrary, it seems to imply that one could get one in the list...

Yeah,thats what i was getting at..

Basically HQ is not listed as an option in the force org,,but if you can get an IC from a different slot then its fine:)

Now I will proceed to pwn you all with my Deathwatch list!

...all six models of them.

• Like 1

So just to rain on Fluger's Parade  :tongue:

you only get 1 Elite slot choice from the codex.

Kommandos are one

Boss Snikrot is a separate one

So you would have to chose one or the other, you would not be able to have both.

As per the rules on page 12 in the Kill team book "If a model has the Independent Character Special rule, It cannot join another model to form a unit of two"

and lastly most of Snikrots special reserves bonuses are void since nothing can be put in reserves (unless Outflanking) in Kill team. 

Humm..im reading the Kill Team Detatchment on page 6 of the rulebook and the graphic shows a base layout of 2 Troops,1 Elite and one Fast attack.Then under the "Optional" listing below that it shows 0-2 troops,0-1 Elites and 0-1 Fast attack.I read that as implying that in total it could be up to 4 Troops,2 Elites and 2 FA...is that not right?

So just to rain on Fluger's Parade  :tongue:

you only get 1 Elite slot choice from the codex.

Kommandos are one

Boss Snikrot is a separate one

So you would have to chose one or the other, you would not be able to have both.

As per the rules on page 12 in the Kill team book "If a model has the Independent Character Special rule, It cannot join another model to form a unit of two"

and lastly most of Snikrots special reserves bonuses are void since nothing can be put in reserves (unless Outflanking) in Kill team. 

I don't care about bonuses to his team!  I love the model!

But, regarding the question of including him, here is his rule:

Boss of the Red Skull Kommandos:  Boss Snikrot can only join units of Kommandos  If Boss Snikrot is included in a Detachment that includes at least one unit of Kommandos, Boss Snikrot does not take up a slot on the Force Organisation Chart.  

So the order of operation is

1.  Take unit of Kommandos

2.  Now Snikrot doesn't take up a slot, but is Elite so is an option to take.  

3.  Take Snikrot

It'd be the same if I had a unit of kommandos and 2 units of Nobz in a CAD.  I can still take him even though I'm out of slots.

Played against PumpkinHead tonight.  It was fun!  We banged out 3 games.  

He used a Legion of the Damned list which proved formidable, winning the first game easily and the third game decisively, with only a close loss in the second game.

I tried, in order.

5 Striking Scorps:  Exarch, Scorp Claw

7 Rangers

5 Dire Avengers:  Exarch

5 Striking Scorps:  Exarch, Scorp Claw

Infantry Platoon

PCS: Lascannon

Squad 1:  Lascannon, flamer

Squad 2:  Lascannon, flamer

Lots of fun, really REALLY liking kill team.  

0wGXAkb.jpg

9Lwf6UE.jpg

LrK7bJV.jpg

rZLY4Ec.jpg

• Like 3