Paintball

PumpkinHead

There is also a shop out in Gresham (www.oregonpaintball.com/), that seems like they would at least know where to suggest.  You seem like kind of a handy guy, and paintball markers are only so complicated.  I bet a youtube search for your make/model will have someone solving the same issue, add in an Ordo buddy and you might be good to go!    

I'll pull it out tonight and get you the name... I have no clue about them (I played a few times with rented stuff... 15+ years ago lol).  I was hoping to use it for raccoon control along with the other critters (possum ... coyote) and stray dogs hunting cats lol.

And possibly getting some play time in with it.

-d

Liberty Buy/Sell Rush Paintball

Address: 5939 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97266

Is where we have taken our stuff before.

I'm checking with Adam to see if they're still around. (Sure looks like they're still alive and kicking)

They do full repairs and sponsor a team...

Best I know at this point for ya Torg & PDX'rs

• Like 1

Right on!  My son has played there and I've seen plenty of videos of people having fun there. I don't think I can make it out tomorrow night, but, especially if you have a good time, let's make it happen!  Saturdays? 

Also here is a video displaying my cheesy video editing skills and almost as poor airsofting skills!

https://youtu.be/CfYh2DXN8dE?t=3m11s

• Like 1

Been 20 years since I was into it,started during the pump gun times,,great fun!

We played at a 20 acre area of land in the Molalla area,"Splat Action" was the name if I rem right it was pretty popular in the 90`s.We built a village and several other strongpoints on the property,there was enough space to run 3 team matchups plus the speed ball arena.

I still have my PMI Tracer ,14" barrel and bottom line adapter.I purchase a Spider Compact and used it once in an indoor arena on the west side of portland,,had to cut the spring to crono low enough though.Snuck behind the other side when the strobes were on,then wrecked a whole team of 12 year olds there with their dad,lol...I kinda felt bad about that one.Anyhow,havent played since cuz I got married and started having kids,,and now im too fat to move around doing that stuff,lol

Ive looked a gun prices in recent years and it seems they are way down from what they were 20 years back,,plus it seems to all be about whoever can put out the most paint spam so I know both of my guns wouldnt be worth much.For those still playing I would try and get pump only games going,,that is by far the most fun I think.

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Nice video. Saturday's are rough as I work until usually 3 but could get there after. Sundays I have more availability.

I like how his place only allows semi. As jack put many folks play to lay down the most spread not necessarily skilled shots.

I know the few times I played paintball I always rented semi and never opted for a full auto.

• Like 1

Last time I paintballed, it was at Splat Action, as a work event.  I jumped over some logs and landed on a M-16 magazine, which was weird because you don't use magazines like that in paintball.  Turns out it it was an airsoft magazine.  They do that too.  I've never played airsoft outdoors, and I've never played paintball indoors.  Funny!  That was the first time that I realized airsoft wasn't like the yellow rubber bb guns that you could play with in the toy aisle at K-Mart when I was a kid.  

• Like 1

Glad to hear it.   We kind of kind of hijacked the paintball thread to talk about airsoft.  To me, paintball and airsoft scratch the same itch. 

Edit:

Sorry Pumpkin, but I will play paintball with you if you go out to Splat Action or any other.  Also, maybe you can meet up with Biggs and I out at OAA.  It's about an hour drive for me to get there, but a good game, with teammates that will work with you and opponents that will laugh with you in the end is well worth it.  

• Like 1