Warhamsters 10/11

Koyote

Wanted

Four brave souls to continue the quest to purge the City of Wulfsburg of its undead and their black hearted masters.

Terms for your professional services:

- One fourteenth of total profits

- Traveling expenses guaranteed

- Funeral expenses if necessary

Sincerely,

Koyote & Company

IMG_1816_zpsnfodcaah.png

Our mission to cleanse the temple was successful, but the Fire God is miserly with his gifts. If we wish for his aid, more must be done to prove our worthiness.

The Dragon Tower is both a monument to the Fire God and a formidable defensive structure, equipped with arcane fire launchers. If we can locate ammunition for the launchers and fight our way to the ramparts, we can unleash upon the undead a conflagration of holy flame that is certain to get the Fire God's attention.

Before you sign on, I must warn you. The Dragon Tower is located in a district of the city rumored to be the domain of the Necromancer Queen, Medea the Faithless. And where the Necromancer Queen can be found so can be found her Ablobination bodyguard and numberless murders of crowz.

IMG_1813_zpscnektju5.pngIMG_1813_zpscnektju5.png

IMG_1817_zpsfpalzhv7.png

• Like 1

(Gonna see if my boy wants to come down and play, will letcha know ASAP)

(Contingency plan: a planned SWAT operation gets drummed up for AFTER your gaming hours, necessitating my coming into town early to "pre-plan")

Dalmer, do you have a favorite fantasy movie character or archetype? If so, I probably have a Survivor that matches. HERE is a list of Survivors that are based upon movie or comic book characters. If none of these suit you, there another 40 or so that cover most fantasy character types.

I like ranger types.  I've had a half-elf ranger in D&D or Pathfinder since I was in grade school (30-plus years ago).  As I kid I was "rooting" for Legolas in the trilogy, things like that.

Annnnd... I just found out I won't be able to attend, as boy wonder has plans that evening that I will be assisting him with.  Hoping, hoping, HOPING that I get to partake on the 18th.

Stay safe,

don