Warhamsters Game night 27th

Sherbert

Hey guys, I got a new game called Troyes that I have been wanting to get for years now. I played a couple of games of it at two players but want to see how it works with 3 or 4 players. Its a worker placement game that uses dice as a resource. The dice can be manipulated through various ways to get money, influence or victory points as you build up the city of Troyes. Its a very mathy euro game that has lots of working parts that play off of each other, but still maintains a great theme of medieval France. It supposed to play in 90 minutes but having never tried it with more than 2 people I dont know if thats accurate.

anyone interested?

The lightning that assassinated my Mordheim leader had a Highlander effect. In two games he got +1 WS and a skill that allows his flail bonus to be everlasting. So now if he's in a building he has 3 WS 6, str 6, init 4 attacks! So maybe I'll flaunt that.

But I also got chaos in the old world for Christmas so I'll bring that too in case we've got enough peeps for 2 board games.

I

Mordheim anyone?

bMzWD7.png

The lightning that assassinated my Mordheim leader had a Highlander effect. In two games he got +1 WS and a skill that allows his flail bonus to be everlasting. So now if he's in a building he has 3 WS 6, str 6, init 4 attacks! So maybe I'll flaunt that.

But I also got chaos in the old world for Christmas so I'll bring that too in case we've got enough peeps for 2 board games.

I have my figs with me! I think I only need one more makeup game, though.  Also, this time I have to remember that my leader has a smashed leg!

I'm in Indiana, will be back in the 'ham late tomorrow. Otherwise, I've wanted to try Troyes for ages. What's the SW dice game?

Not you, Other Jim.  The other Jim.

Star Wars Destinies.  Can't play it anyway since apparently it's an $80 dice and card game.  Or maybe you get lucky and it's only a $68 dice and card game.  Randomness in purchasing decisions sure is fun.

• Like 1