The Infinity Run

Raindog

Tonight, I assembled the Govad HMG, a Djzanban, and another Farzan I found in a drawer next to my paints. The Djzanban is supposed to be the medic, but since I bought a spare Djanzaban Hacker off Evan, I am doing an arm swap and giving the hacker pointing arm and the med bag to one Djzanban model. The other torso in the same pose got the pistol arm and the rifle arm. 

This afternoon, I  played Berman at the club. I took this list I posted for the Scenario. It is a bit of mean list with a Fiday, two LCAM Daylamis, a defensive Ghulam Link, and two Mutts. I had several hacking elements, but only used two programs: Spotlight, and Assisted Fire. I ate a large chunk of Berman's Tohaa before he could play.  Berman his a tight list, but he bunched groups of models where I could use shotguns with great efficiency. 

He added the game with a sniper striped of it's symbiont army.

I have to work next weekend, so no Glimpses Tourney on Saturday or Club on Sunday. 

This week, I hope to assemble the other three Djzanban, to add to my QK options

I played Scott tonight.  I took a different list: No Fiday. Only two Daylami, No Smart Missile Bots. 

We were playing Safe Area. I won the roll of and picked sides and deployment. One side of the table looked better for my sniper and missile launcher ghulam team, so I had Scott take the other side. Scott elect to go second. 

I saw he had turtled up leaving a few camo markers as barrier and a partially exposed TR bot. 

None of my Daylami infiltrated, but I had nice layers of troops in case rampaged forward in later turns.

I sent in my disposable wave and sacrificed Mutts for his models. Then, the Asawira link closed in an took out most of his remaining troops on the table. 

Scott counter by revealing his Hac-Tao and dropping his Tiger Soldier. The Hac-Tao ripped through Muyibs and Mutts, but lacked orders to   wreck my over all plan.

The Asawira continued to control his section of the table as I moved other models up to score and provide more obstacles for Scott.

Scott advanced nicely and removed a few of my ARO pieces.

In the final turn, I removed the Hac-Tao with a Farzan with a Boarding Shotgun. I had plenty of orders left. We called the game at that point,  I had three table quarters and two models touching transmission towers. He had 3-4 models and few options.

• Like 2

Okay, so I put the paramedics arms on the HMG guy’s body. The HMG’s arms don’t work on the paramedics  body. So, I had to pry the hacker arms  off and swap. The reason I put the paramedics  arms on the wrong body is that they don’t fit well on the body they are designed for.... The HMG  arms aren’t much better. To make things work, I had to carve the medics torso a bit. Both models needed green stuff to fit gaps. It took hours to make it work, but both are done save for the green stuff curing.

Okay, not Bashi Bazouk, but the female Ragik from the Beyond Red Veil box set. It is terrible model to put together. The wings have flashing. The arms do not want to hold the gun. Tip: Assemble and add the wings after the arms are on. It will make your effort 100 percent easier. I made it work in the end, but it took way too much time....... :sad:

This does mean, I have every Haqq model I own is assembled.

Painted

Asiwira with Spitfire
Azrial -
Barid, FO
Barid, Hacker
Farzan, Boarding Shotgun
Ghulam ML
Ghulam Sniper
Ghulam, Rifle, Knife, new
Ghulam, Rifle, female, new
Ghulam, Rifle, female, old

Ghulam, Male, old
Muttawi'ah, female jammer
Muyib w/ Spitfire
Muyib
Muyib w/ Rifle
Zayedan, Rifle

Assembled and Based

Aymara, Shock Marksman Rifle,
Bashi Bazouk, boarding shotgun -partially painted
Daylami, Panzerfaust - old model
3 new Daylamis 
Djanbazan, Doctor
Djanbazan, Hacker
Djanbazan, HMG
Djanbazan, Marksmen Rifle
2 Djanbazan, Rifles
Farzan, female, rifle 
Farzan, male Boarding Shotgun
Al Fasid, HMG
Al Fasid, HRL
Fiday
3 Ghulams, all rifle, 1 old, 1 Red Veil
Govad, Hacker
Govad, HMG
Govad Missile Launcher
Govad, Rifle
Govad Sniper
Hafza, spitfire
Hafza, rifle
Hafza, rifle
Al Hawwa, hacker
Al Hawwa, sniper
Hunzakut, male, sniper
Hunzakut, Female
Jannisary, HMG
Jannisary, Rifle
Kwararij, Rifle
Leila Sharif
Muttawi'ah, chain rifle
Muttawi'ah, male jammer
Muttawi'ah, boarding shotgun
Muyib
Muyib
Muyib with Grenade Launcher
Naffatun, female, old version
Odalisque, Spitfire
Ragik, female, Boarding Shotgun
2 Ragik, Rifle
4 Sekban
Tarik, Mansuri
Tariqa
Tuareg, Sniper
Tuareg, Hacker

Yuan-Yuan

• Like 2

On 11/6/2017 at 1:55 AM, Raindog said:

Okay, not Bashi Bazouk, but the female Ragik from the Beyond Red Veil box set. It is terrible model to put together. The wings have flashing. The arms do not want to hold the gun. Tip: Assemble and add the wings after the arms are on. It will make your effort 100 percent easier. I made it work in the end, but it took way too much time....... :sad:

I actually leave the jump jets and such off AD troops until a certain stage of painting because of how hard they are to do justice to otherwise.

• Thanks 1

Well, I played Edward tonight. I won the roll off and had Edward go on the worse side of the table and deploy first. Edward dropped Battleroid nexus link, Bit and Kiss, an Imetron, and an Umbra double Xendron link. I stuck both of my Daylamis and had my missile launcher up. Everything else hid. 

Edward blasted his way through turn one. I failed almost ever roll. I lost both Daylamis, the missile launcher, and a Mutt. I decided to avoid shooting. I  landed a repeater with a pitcher and went to hacking. I peeled away the Samaritan and possessed the tag.

On Turn Two, Edward spent his whole Pool to move his Nexus to free up his Tag. I moved up Mutts to face the Xendron and kept hacking. the Mutts took out one Xendron with a Chain Rifle and wounded the other. Kiss and Bit went down as well to hacking.

Edward was down 8-2 to start his third turn. I had more HI/Tags alive and had had killed more than he. He pushed the Xendron forward. The Mutt standing in front of him took him out with the chain rifle.

I never moved my Heavies. The Battleroid sniper link had them pinned down. I was not rolling well, so I avoided a fight I would loose.

On Friday,  afterI dropped my wife off at the convention center for an hour and a bit, I went to the club and re-decorated some of the buildings with cut out images and modge podge. Some person at the club, in the past tried pealing off the other ones I had applied to the terrain. It is time consuming, but I managed to get a little done.

Tonight, I started painting pouches on a Mutt.

• Poop 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...