Codex Eldar confirmed

pretre

Any chance you could list all the benefits from the different formations? That would be awesome. 

Thanks. 
That's a big one but lets go: 

Guardian battlehost: Vypers, Warwalkers and Vaul's support batteries get preferred enemy if they have a unit of Guardias at 12". Guardians can purchase a Platform for free. 

Windrider host: Once per game all formation gets Shred when firing shuriken weapons 

Guardian Stormhost: Vypers, Warwalkers and Vaul's support batteries get preferred enemy if they have a unit of Guardias at 12". Storm guardians can purchase 2 special weapons for free. 

Seer council: They harness Warp charges with 3+. 

Aspect Host: They re-roll LD tests and get +1 to WS or BS

Dire Avenger Shrine: Once per game, Shuriken weapons are Assault 3. +1 to BS 

Crimson Death: Preferred enemy (Flying things), 4+ cover save, and if Jink, may re-roll the cover save. 

Wraithhost: Get battle trance, if targe is at 18" or less from spiritser, reroll to hit

So will OFCC use the previous codex? Haha or will no one be able to run any wraithguard?

New codex? Open or Team? Open is ITC, so we are pending how ITC sides with 'D for everyone!' Team? It's gonna depend on the list.

It is far enough off, I imagine they will allow the new dex though.

I suppose. But since I don't play in tournaments, I'm not too worried about how balanced everything is. I just like to have interesting armies to pit my Space Marines against.  :biggrin: 

And if the new codex makes the Eldar players happy, then more power to them.  :biggrin:

Fair enough. That being said, many of the rest of us do play in tournaments and organized events. Heck, the forum is formed around a community for OFCC basically. 

• Like 2