Codex Eldar confirmed

pretre

Last/latest post from Iuchiban 

Ok guys, I have to go. 
I'm sorry but it is imposible to answer everything 

Before leaving I will post the list of special ítems: 

- A pistol S4, AP3, Rending 
- A sword +2S, AP- Rending and if fighting in a challenge, wounds on 2+ and Instant Death 
- One sniper rifle, AP2, 120" 
- One ítem that if bearer does not cast any phychic power, or shots during the shooting phase, he can run 48" and may reroll cover saves. 
- One sword +1S, AP3, Soulblaze (affects wounded unit and all enemy units at 6") 
- One ítem that when bearer diez, 5" template is placed and all models suffer one S4, AP5 hit. If at least, one wound is infflicted, bearer comes back to life, with 1W. One use only 
- One ítem that makes psyhic powers required 1 WC less. No inv saves if done so.

No need to be troll-y. It is the internet, and so it is going to have a heavy dose of "chicken little" syndrome. That is fine, just remember that we need to accept change with grace and a grain of salt. :biggrin:

More like "that moment when everyone realized that chicken little suddenly turned into a velociraptor..."

Looks good. GW will make lots of people go buy a boat load of new bikes then promptly put a hard counter to them in next codex. Play what you like and just lose to the people who want to ride the cheesefest. This has been the model for three years.

There must be an echo in here...

Good thing I only play with friends anymore. If someone tried to play that list, he'd get laughed out the door.

"You can't play this game with strangers unless you spend half an hour arguing about what's balanced first" is a very, very bad paradigm for the hobby. Games that can only be played with a small group of friends die, period.

Well, my favorite unit just got better.  

This actually makes Scorpions fairly decent, maybe even good, and is very fluffy. Too bad about the rest of the codex, though.

• Like 3

This actually makes Scorpions fairly decent, maybe even good, and is very fluffy. Too bad about the rest of the codex, though.

I thought they were marginal in the last dex.  Not bad enough to sink a list, but not good enough to be really awesome.  The scorpion claw with I6 AP2 S6 was baller.  

This change makes them solidly good IMO, but, as you say, the whole codex is so freaking powerful at first blush, I just don't know what to think.  :(  

• Like 1