Warhamsters 9/20

Koyote

Hope folks don't mind but I am going to come down and do my best to interact and say hello.  I *think* some of my personal stuff is out of the way and I'm hoping to get into gaming again.

Stay safe,

don

Don, I think this is the most "liked" post I've seen in any of our Game Night threads so yeah, I'm pretty sure no one will mind :P

It sounds like I have a game with Gabe? The armies of the dead are marching into the dark forests looking for some wildling blood to feast upon!

Don, I think this is the most "liked" post I've seen in any of our Game Night threads so yeah, I'm pretty sure no one will mind :P

It sounds like I have a game with Gabe? The armies of the dead are marching into the dark forests looking for some wildling blood to feast upon!

dark gods lend us strength and extra neck armor to block those fangs!

I'm very much looking forward to reconnecting with you fine folks (and connecting with those I've yet to have met).  I work til 1630 so will just have a lift and then head down to watch/talk.

I'm doing my best to get re-energized about the gaming scene... took out some Ravenwing speeder models and actually painted a lil' bit last night and am hoping to get into more of a groove.  A welcome change and y'all have always been so kind and friendly (and patient!)... hoping to actually get some games in starting in October!

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1