• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WestRider

• Raindog

• Purplepeopleeater

• pretre

Dude, I'm a kid at heart. I can dig almost anything that has a breakbeat.  My son played something 'music' related the other day that was just an bio-terror or some other type of worst-case scenario klaxxon, with some industrial machinery.  I let him know that it made me feel like I needed to take emergency action in my own home.  Probably not a good feeling to make dad feel if you think it's video game time...

I'm pretty sure it was Skrillex.

662t.png

• Like 1

This is probably the only song of his that I enjoy.  But it's as much a whole package thing.  The Captain Hook vs Lost Boys video.  Actually, it's mostly the video.  The song is typical.  It's tired.  When I type this while listening to the song, it's not that enjoyable.  When listening to the song while watching the video, I enjoy the music.

I really don't like skrillex.

I do enjoy deadmau5, and they're pretty close in style.

I do enjoy deadmau5, and they're pretty close in style.

LIES!

What I would say is that they have similar instrumentation...  Deadmau5 believes that tones should be long enough to actually register.  Skrillex chops everything short and heightens his distortion.  By comparison...

• Like 1