It still cracks me up what folks list models for

JamesBeadle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's not unreasonable for an artist of Todd's caliber. There are buyers that will pay that much for professional work. WM/H often has horrible resale because of the poor condition of the models from players that buy everything to play and have little regard for paint or assembly quality. But I have sold a number of my painted pieces for that much to collectors. 

• Like 1

That's not unreasonable for an artist of Todd's caliber. There are buyers that will pay that much for professional work. WM/H often has horrible resale because of the poor condition of the models from players that buy everything to play and have little regard for paint or assembly quality. But I have sold a number of my painted pieces for that much to collectors. 

I agree, Jay. I still own several Trolls painted by Todd back when he was painting for No Quarter regularly, some of those trolls were also featured in No Quarter. Very high quality. I didn't sell those Trolls when I sold my Troll army because I knew I wouldn't get nearly as much as I wanted. So they are now in the display case.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, if this is you and you are on Ordo, I apologize now.  So don't take this as an insult, but perhaps an honest critique.

So much wrong with this ad...

If you are going to advertise a painting service, then take quality pictures.

Even with the poor quality of the pictures, I can see very little detail other than swaths of purple paint used to highlight.

Perhaps it is the pictures, but the paint looks laid on very thick

and the real kicker...

The pack of Marlboros with the ash tray in the back ground are just added bonus to ensure my miniatures smell like smoke.

• Like 1