The Infinity Run

Raindog

I am doing exactly what NP suggested, being my first Infinity tournament. I am going to use those items that I am most familiar with, I think. I -want- to toss some other cool new stuff in there, but not only will I be completely unfamiliar with it, but it will also slow me down - and these tournament games are meant to go FAST.

Still, I know what you mean Raindog. I've tortured myself at the Army builder screen quite a bit the past few days! :P

-Tim

• Like 2

For tomorrow!

logo_51.png Nomads

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

Group 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png 10 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

logo_1.png ALGUACIL Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (10)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)

logo_14.png DAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (14)

logo_4.png INTRUDER HMG, Grenades / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 42)

logo_7.png MOBILE BRIGADA MULTI Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (39)

logo_18.png REAKTION ZOND HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)

logo_25.png REVEREND CUSTODIER Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Marker / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 34)

logo_11.png SPEKTR Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (31)

logo_11.png SPEKTR Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 36)

Group 2 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png3 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

logo_1.png ALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 18)

4.5 SWC | 298 Points

List Two!

logo_51.png Nomads

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

Group 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png 10 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

logo_3.png HELLCAT (Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 23)

logo_3.png HELLCAT Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (21)

logo_4.png INTRUDER HMG, Grenades / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 42)

logo_4.png INTRUDER Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, CCW. (0.5 | 43)

logo_7.png MOBILE BRIGADA MULTI Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (39)

logo_18.png REAKTION ZOND HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)

logo_25.png REVEREND CUSTODIER Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Marker / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 34)

logo_14.png DAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (14)

Group 2 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png2 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

logo_1.png ALGUACIL HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 18)

5 SWC | 296 Points

• Like 1

All the red layers on the Szalamandra are done. It is a bit Big Hero Six. Now, I need to work up the white and gray layers.

Another cargo box is fully painted and ready to play. Huzzah!

Played in my first ITS event. I did not come in last and learned a great deal from each game, so I hope to bring that knowledge with me in future games. 

The tables were dense with terrain. There was not a lot of place to jump in. I really like the second list with the double Specters and three HMGs. It has potential…..

• Like 1

Another great game night. I played five games of Infinity overhe weekend.

Tonight's games were all about maneuvering and positioning. Everybody seemed to have a good time. I am finally figuring out how to use my order to move models .

Against Peanut, I made one big mistake and one small mistake, but now know what I would to to fix my errors.

• Like 2

Sounds excellent, Positioning really lets you start influencing your opponent on their active turn so it is super important!

My favourite part about coming down is all the different play styles you see in action, and I have not quite seen a nomad play quite like yours yet.

slippery and carefully committed, very pouncey rather than the more equipment push version I have encountered so far.

Keep it up!

• Like 1

I finished the Szalamndra tonight! Woot! I would have completed it last night after work, but I caught a stabbing call and did not get home until very late.

At Guardian Games, I picked up a Reaper Dark Omen Shipping container and dumpster. They are the perfect size for Infinity. I sprayed them tonight with several other terrain pieces an an Algucil, a Spektr, and an Intruder.

I have been looking at  Corrigedor lists. I like them a great deal. The sectorial has everything I like except Reverend Custodiers and Spektrs….. 

• Like 4

Rain, I just discovered those containers and dumpsters from Reaper last week, and ordered a bunch! I am glad to hear they work well for Infinity! :)

I have sooo much terrain now that I've collected and put most of it together. Some of it is the pre-colored Plastcraft stuff, which I really like. The rest is MDF, unpainted, and I just need to buckle down and experiment. Dunno why I am so afraid to mess with it. LOL.

Pics of the Szalamandra!!

• Like 2

No pictures of the Szalamandra yet.

I had a 3.5 hour Ordo Meeting. 

At the meeting, I painted six quonset huts. Other senators pitched in. At 12 are done, more have layers of the paint on the tops.

I am waiting for coats of paint to dry on one large storage crates, six small crates and one very small crates.

All in all, it is lot of painting for the day.

• Like 4