11 hours ago, The_Rat_Catchers said:

Where do we submit them?

Please either submit them as a PM to me on Ordo, or to beal.ben87@gmail.com

And yes, by soon I mean SATURDAY! Though, if you are late its not a big deal. Minor changes are OK post submission, I really just need to make sure there are no large errors in army composition. 

Lists submitted to me will remain secret until the day of the event. Though you are all free and encouraged to share what you are bringing on the forums!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheBeninator said:

Please either submit them as a PM to me on Ordo, or to beal.ben87@gmail.com

And yes, by soon I mean SATURDAY! Though, if you are late its not a big deal. Minor changes are OK post submission, I really just need to make sure there are no large errors in army composition. 

Lists submitted to me will remain secret until the day of the event. Though you are all free and encouraged to share what you are bringing on the forums!

Apparently I DO play by your rules so list forthcoming shortly...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legionsofodin said:

Hey! My name is Joel flint I was told about this event when I signed up for the Zoo. I am in Tacoma till September and will probably  be on the west coast for a while. 

Is it worth driving each day from Tacoma? 

You can sign me up for this event I will pay soon! I will be bringing Empire!

Hello Joel! Glad to have you for OFCC, glad to see Empire represented!

Tacoma is a bit of a drive, a little more than 2 hours each way... if you don't hit traffic that is. I would think getting a room Saturday night would be the way to go, but I guess that just depends on your situation 🙂 

• Like 1

OK, despite the fact that I’ve been at this hobby for nearly 40 years and have about a zillion figgas....I decided that I need one more orc bigun for next weekend...besides, it just seemed like I should make at least one figure for the OFCC, I mean anyone can just grab an army from the closet and go, right?

So here he is, Guzzler the Orc Bigun shwarshbukkler...assembled from a selection of terrific Spellcrow Miniatures bitz.  Let’s see if I can add some paint to him tomorrow...

C3A7EFC8-8C86-48FF-BB6F-95FB005B2F24.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BenKerr said:

Gotcha. I live right around where you are and it took me 2 hours exactly on a Saturday morning to drive to Vancouver last time I went down, with a little brisk driving and no traffic. I would give it at least 2.5 hours to be safe. Traffic can be rough randomly. 

If that's the case would you be up for carpooling? I share company vehicle and would like not having to rent one.